Sign in to follow this  
scrumbee

Dayz deathmatch

Basic idea, have evryone spawn and stay in one big city, elektro or cherno, evryone spawns in that town all the time, evrything is as before aka, zombies, guns etc and evryone can just hammer it out, would be some good fun away from the normal, the zombies being the wildcard. Any toghs and ideas feel free to post

just go to electro and u have this DM..

dont need nothing more

Right, isn't this pretty much the cherno/electro you can find on any server with a reasonable population?

This game is centered on realism, not maximum shooting sprees.

This isn't CoD.

just go to electro and u have this DM..

dont need nothing more

This

• Like 1

so nobody read that part aboute this might be fun, just to have something diffrent than just surviveing. You cant realy compared this to COD or whatever even if we had something like this, and FYI i dont like COD at all.

so nobody read that part aboute this might be fun, just to have something diffrent than just surviveing. You cant realy compared this to COD or whatever even if we had something like this, and FYI i dont like COD at all.

Looks like you dont read what other people write to you right?

I like this idea, everyone here is clearly a dick. But me and my friends would like to have something like this so we can still be playing dayz, but we can kill each other.

Currently we join sanctuary servers and haul ass to cherno or elektro and fight there until we die, and then we get suckass spawns like solichney or kamenka.

So I support this idea.

• Like 1

OR maybe you can run Into cherno on a server with 60 people? please go back to COD...

Edited by caplockmw2

Hey guys if everyone started with military it would be a sick military simulator, oh wait....

You know DayZ is a mod for this game call ARMA 2. It is a military simulator. You may have heard of it.

Yeah its not really a feature that suits the game.

You might as well ask for deathmatch to be added to tiger woods pro tour.

Id say either just Play arma if you want to just kill (becuase it is the same game)

Or like every one else has already said, just walk into cherno on a high pop server and you will have your hunger games.