Sign in to follow this  
alkemist (DayZ)

Streamer on Twitch with hackers

So this dude CrReaM is streaming with hackers they had 3 heli's and ammo boxes. He takes the weapons and all. He says they are following him around but he is taking all there stuff that they spawn. Like i bet this guy isn't his friend.

http://www.twitch.tv/crream

Yep, watching it aswell...

He's talking about not condoning hackers but he takes the chopper and abuses the weapon crates because he 'won't get banned'

Absolutely pathetic.

Edited by durkadurka

i tried to warn the dude about the consequenses and i get flamed on the twitch chat, fuck logic right. anyways, hes a fool to take the stuff, he could have done it without the stuff.

They clearly do not care, Downfall has been reported before and all he will do is cuss you out. thinking its fine since he isnt the one spawning. I find it way too suspicious that every stream he does this "friendly" hacker spawns everything for them, they use it and use the ammo crates. Its pure abuse.

They don't seem to care that it's hacked gear and will affect other people... They just laugh about it, then flame and troll the viewers.

Really sad to hear all of his mates on VOIP encouraging it aswell, herd of sheep following the leader without thinking of the consequences.

probbly just fanboys that asume he will be friends with them if they give him stuf, shame he takes advantage of this tho

Cheat Report Guidelines - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5297-cheat-report-guidelines/

What we don't want:

- Oh my friend said he saw a cheater.

- Oh this cheater is streaming.

- This guy went through a building because obviously it was lag!

- OH HE/SHE DISCONNECTED BEFORE I COULD KILL THEM!

- My mom made me post this

Once you post your report with the required information we need we will look into this report and work with the server hosts them selves to cross-ban these cheaters if convicted.

• Like 1