blaxar

PLEASE. bring the starting gun back for use new players.

Finding those farm rifles is too easy. The game is EASY. Do not bring those starting weapons back.

While I wouldn’t like to see a pistol etc as a starting weapon, the player should given ALL forms of argument/logic start with an improvised weapon akin to what could be found or made from what would be in/around an average house/garden (given most people would have emanated from a house/home).

i.e. like kitchen knife, kitchen knife attached to a stick (improvised lance), garden fork (straightened prongs), garden spade (flattened out with sharp edges), pick axe, club made from pick axe handle, pitch fork (straightened prongs), normal small hand axe, large axe (like in game already), ballpein/claw/lump hammer, sledge hammer, baseball bat, screwdriver (crosshead), crowbar (like in game already), etc, etc.

As none of the above have ammo it would reduce the PvP killing at spawn points vs. if people had e.g. pistol as starting weapons, plus they are not ranged weapons so just running away would work!

My own personal gripe, is the stupidity of needing a water receptacle to drink fresh water, or the perversity of so far dyeing only ever from dehydration because of the lack of receptacle even though you pass lakes/ponds/water pumps/etc, I have yet to find a canteen in game which should only ever be of use if you wish to transport extra water rather than just drinking on the spot, if the game requires “something” to be used in the inventory to drink on the spot, why not assign that function to the empty cans or JB bottles!

As for using external maps showing the location of object spawns, I would consider that cheating vs. just using the basic printable BIS Chernarus map.

Should spawn with an AS50, L85 thermal, have every utility item and have a 12 pack of soda.

Would that make you happy?

It is easy, go on low populated server, gear up, and then switch back to high populated servers. On low populated servers even when you met someone on coast they, in 90% cases, dont shoot on you.

It's al good guys I found his problem. Perhaps I can give you some assistance. Here is a list of games that would probably be better for you than Dayz

World of warcraft aka World of whinecraft

Call of duty modern warfare aka Call of doody modern war kids

Battlefield 3 aka battlefails 3

Counterstrike, aka cunter strike

Anyone else have any suggestions for OP for easy games?

Does Hello Kitty Online count ?

do you wanna spawn with a snuggie too? maybe a few satchel charges? how about in the back of a car? wouldent be that nice

or hey YOU COULD SPAWN WITH A helo! that could be fun too! hey dont forget you're silver platter that you want to spawn with you too

fuck casuals go play hello kitty online adventures

THIS IS SPARTA DAYZ not some casual bullshit game

You basically just epitamised the mindset of a hacker I guess. Why work for things when you can spawn them in?

In relevance to the question, there is already enough killing in the world of DayZ. Why give everyone the means to do that instead of giving them the chance to find a fellow survivor just starting out who they could team up with?

I don't think we should start with a gun.

I do wish you could punch zombies in the face, though. Being absolutely defenseless just because you don't have a weapon is quite unrealistic.

Here is why.... =

1. Rocket didnt't want the killing straigh off the bat

2. Having no weapon makes you more aware of you surroundings, also makes it a horror mod basically

3. It is more likely for people to team up when they meet, having no weapons makes you either ignore or team up

4. It was WAY too easy to start off with a gun

5. Rocket wanted to introduce stealth when you were starting

If you actually want to call Rocket about this, here is the number = 772 - 257 - 4501

Hope people understood, and that i helped :D

• Like 1

When you begin playing the game a lot, you know how to evade zombies and even if you aggro them, you know how to get rid of them.

- Take sharp & sudden corners when you have aggro, this is the easiest and most efficient way of losing zombies.

- Know which buildings are good for losing zombies (ones that have two entrances, and don't have a dead end which gets you trapped)

- Learn to walk on grass as much as possible

- Learn the aggro distance

I just completed 2 laps through cherno pitch black with only a flashlight. And hour later I came out of there with an m9 SD and an M4 CCO. You just have to know what to loot.

Edited by Goodrita

If someone hasn't mentioned it already, just watch the Quickstart guides at the Guidez channel and you'll see me pickup weapons pretty early on.

Regardless, having a gun or not having a gun are essentially the same. A player with or without a crappy gun from the start is going to die the same way and amount until they get used to the game.

I think rather for oposite...for me...its just to many guns at the game....or not many...but it is VERY easy to finding them..at almost every place is some weapon....