Sign in to follow this  
G3notYp3

Ban some bandits.

Do you think it's normal there are some bandits only for fun ? They find a weapons and instant kill you ? I mean : I died 2 times today, a bandit go near me and shoot me ( this is normal ) but it's for fun, no for stuff. Bandits is for stuffs, nothing else.When a guy kill me for my stuff, I said : Okay, it's only for my stuff. When it's for fun : WTF ! ?

Do you understand ? They paid the game and played it not for stuff, only for kill ... Not for survive, they just want kill ... And we can see their names ...

• Like 1

That's just the way it is in this game.

Learn to adapt.

Learn to survive.

We all had to.

btw, moved to General discussion. Lets see what those guys have to say about this lol.

Tinfoil hats ready !

• Like 4

Oh 4L4N, you have damned this poor soul to ridicule to the utmost highest degree.

*ahem*

-popcorn-

I don't really blame them, unless they're going after fresh spawns.

I, for example, like to counter-snipe snipers in Cherno and Electro. When you have top-tier gear, there's no more need to loot. And at that point, the only real challenge comes from stalking other players. When not doing that, I like to just derp around with my friends, maybe driving around vehicles or going on zombie shooting sprees. But once your basic needs are met, there just isn't much more to do.

"But Zexis, you could go help people!"

Yes, maybe. I could give away some supplies or join the medical team. But considering the risks involved, that's just not for me.

Cry me a river and when you are done, jump in.

A game is a game, they can do what they want as long as they are following the rules given...

No thats Stupid, No rules say you cant be a bandit so leave them to do as they wish

Those people aren't bandits, they are people who kill for the lols, but don't let it get to you man, just get up and go again in the game.

Do you understand ? They paid the game and played it not for stuff, only for kill ... Not for survive, they just want kill ... And we can see their names ...

Do you understand ? G3notYp3 paid the game and played it not for the kill, only for stuff... not for banditry, G3notYp3 just want to survive... And we can see G3notYp3 name ...

Seriously though, WTF. Banditry is a big part of this mod, dont like it? Dont play the game

Edited by Shazman

Cherno and elektro snipers don't bother me either.

Gear can be overcome by outplaying someone, and until that changes I 100% support player killing in all forms.

Bandits are part of the process of surviving.

I've got a good handful of bandit kills, I've been killed by bandits a good handful of times.

DayZ is about survival. Part of survival is surviving people that want to kill you for no other reason than you happen to be where they can see you.

I'm not going to jump on the boat and tell you that you suck like others....but I will tell you that you need to man up and understand that everything in DayZ can, and will, most likely try to kill you. Right down to bugged collision meshes on tents and road debris.

Everything about DayZ is about having enough situational awareness to realize you're in danger, and to act appropriately when faced with a life threatening situation....and since just walking around in DayZ is a life threatening situation...you need to learn to act appropriately. Simple as that.

• Like 1

Sandbox. If they get their jollies from mindless pvp, let them. They shouldn't be banned for sucking at DayZ.

how is killing people sucking ?...

Bandits kill for the gear they can get or vehicals they can take from people. Which is fine , its part of the game.

Killing for the fun of it is fine too if you into that kind of thing.. this IS a post apocolyptic world iam not surprised psychos are running around just killing people... that would happen you know , my suggestion to you is to find a group to play with ,soloing in this game can be hard when you have a crew its easier and more fun frankly.

Edited by Jerry Gruszecki

This again? What do you people try to achieve by whining about bandits that kill "for teh lulz".

Please....can all of you whiners go back to where you came from and stop making threads...

They paid the game and played it not for stuff, only for kill

Uh....yeah....sure

Your post is all over the place

Edited by Hawk24