Rono

I would KoS irl KoS is realistic

Anyone else tired of seeing this shit? No it isn't, and you wouldn't kill someone on sight if this shit was going down in real life. Stop saying you would.

Here's how it is, people are social beings. People like people. If this was real, you couldn't just log off, you are stuck, alone, in this world. Good luck going to sleep. If you saw a man across a street hiding you would probably be too scared to even call out to him because when the zeds charge you you can't d/c or can't sprint to infinity like in dayz.

Also in real life there's going to be children, elderly, housewives. All you 14 year olds think you would be tough shit wearing a ghillie killing a camp of men protecting their families so you could "make sure they don't kill you" or "take their beans"? No. taking a life in the real world isn't the same as shooting a generic hat wearing man because it was funny to take his flashlight.

Here's a protip: Most of you can't put a car back together when it has half an engine, one wheel, and a softball sized hole in the gas tank, so you're going to go solo and kill the first mechanic you see? It's the nature of the game to KoS because you can do anything solo that you can do with a group, and those people can just respawn, and you won't be stuck in chernarus for years on end alone, so kill away in game. Just don't fucking act like you're some badass lone wolf when you have no clue what you're on about.

• Like 10

I see, understand, and agree with your post, OP. Just a bit off in the execution.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Edited by Sakeoe

^^ umad

third tag kid, called to your subconscious.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Looks like you just went far even as decided to use.

Sakeoe, the very fact that you threaten to beat him shows you -do- have some psychopathic tendencies. Rono was trying to say the exact opposite, which is that people on these forums who say they'll shoot people in a real zombie apocalypse probably will not because they are fully functional human beings.

And to even have the audacity to try and brag about yourself, your lifestyle, or even what you would do to him on an internet forum just brings you to a new low in your life. I suggest you look back at yourself and see where exactly did your personality go astray to threaten someone in such a manner for such a small thing. Are you even reading what he typed? Doesn't look it. Honestly, please, just log off and never come back on.

• Like 2

I can agree to this post to a certain extent, but being ex-military (1st Cav Division 21B Combat Engineer, Route Clearance and Recon, Camp Falcon Baghdad Iraq 2008-2010 Hooah!) I would more than likely KoS if you point your god damn weapon at me, however, 99% of your post is 100% true. It is difficult to implement that kind of realism into a game without game breaking penalties, but I like the way you think sir!

• Like 1

You aint hard son!

I would more than likely KoS if you point your god damn weapon at me

Well that's a bit different than slaying someone before knowing or bothering to guess their intentions, if it comes down to self preservation while staring down a barrel then shoot away.

• Like 1

You've woken up on a beach, you have no idea where you are, you are hungry, you soon find out that the world is full of death, you have not seen a single living person. You are desperate, searching for answers, confused. You enter a city, take a turn and BAM, run into another survivor. The first living, breathing person you've seen in days, hope, answers. You do not hesitate and blow his brains out. If that realistic to you...

Edited by Tobu
  • Like 2

You can lower your weapon by pressing L-Ctrl x2. So how about we make that the norm?

Lower your weapon if you dont want shot on sight. Still, bandits will always KoS. Most of them lack morals anyways.

You've woken up on a beach, you have no idea where you are, you are hungry, you soon find out that the world is full of death, you have not seen a single living person. You are desperate, searching for answers, confused. You enter a city, take a turn and BAM, run into another survivor. The first living, breathing person you've seen in days, hope, answers. You do not hesitate and blow his brains out. If that realistic to you...

Can't even dig your point or stance on the matter out of this, tried reading it upside down, inside out, and backwards.

I love that so many people always responds to the title, and not the actual post.

Good post...

As I've said all over these forums, most of us would just shit ourselves and die. In-fact...I think all of us would.

You can lower your weapon by pressing L-Ctrl x2. So how about we make that the norm?

Lower your weapon if you dont want shot on sight. Still, bandits will always KoS. Most of them lack morals anyways.

http://dayzmod.com/f...d-from-general/

I had an idea for a system that would implement this. Part of it is that bandits would be unable to lower their weapons while everybody else could.

Edited by BazBake