1 M4A3 CCO

1 M24

1 Mk- light machine gun.

1- L85 AWS

5 tents.

2 Jerry cans.

fuel tank parts.

2 blood.

Yesterday I found a Ural with an M4A1 CCO SD, A Bizon, an AS50, and a whole ton of vehicle parts. It also had hacked items like G3 mags, but I got rid of them.

All in one go? I suppose it was the bus and jeep plus around 10 tents all filled with all the gear you'd ever need :beans:

Even better, I could tell they were duping on purpose, so I didn't mind taking as much as I could.

Edited by .Trooper.

Finding a M107 with 6 mags a jackpot? never found a sniper so not really sure :P Found it off a dead sniper in Electro

Oh, Also found this.

I was looting the firehouse in Balnota, or is that even called a firehouse? but i found a M4A1 CCO on the ground at the bottom of the tower, dropped my M24 in my backpack for it (didnt have any ammo for it and Stanag ammo is common for my squad of 4 that i play with, we all died to hacker and im regearing us) then i left the firehouse, and came back to repick up the m24 and just drop supplies in my backpack, and it was gone and there was new loot on the bottom? so i go to the top and find ANOTHER M4A1 CCO :P

So 2 M4A1 CCOs in the same firehouse on the same server 5 minutes apart

At the Balota military tents, in one of the Deer Stands, I found a G17 with 4 Mags, and an M1014 with 4x8 piles of Slugs for it. That was probably my best find to date.

MOUNTAIN DEW :DDD

But it's terrible bad luck, got killed in a

church shootout where everybody died (Bodycount: 6)

about 30 minutes later.

MOUNTAIN DEW :DDD

But it's terrible bad luck, got killed in a

church shootout where everybody died (Bodycount: 6)

about 30 minutes later.

Never found it myself.

Me ad my buddy just spawned(kamenka) he fell and broke his leg, so being the new guys we were. just started crawling around, first place we looked a regular house......morphine.

I founda dead body with anti biotics, blood bags, morphine, and an m1014 plus tons of food It was exactly what i was looking for. But i've also found a tent with a BIZON, DMR, SVD, M16a1, and a sniper rifle a can't quite remember plus tons of ammo.

Mountian dews are really that rare? i've had 5... and i've given like 4 of them out and people have drinkin them because they were dying of thrist O.o

... yesterday in a row: two camps with some sniper rifles and Fn Fal-mags and then... an ATV with 20 jerry cans, a Fn Fal-nightvision, an M4A1 CCO, some other guns, three tents, machine parts for ATV repair, some meds (don't remember all, because we mounted and drove full throttle outta there to hide it properly).

Was a lucky night I'd say :)