Sign in to follow this  
Fairuza

got portet, killed and found serious weapons on the shore

I was very confused and forgot to take a screenshot, but three days ago my mates, me and I think the hole serverpopulation have been teleportet to the north western forest of the map and were shooted. A friend survived and got a little later portet again, he finally died. I couldn't say who was a bandit, hacker ore casual player...was a total mess and I just ran out of sight (died later starving in the woods..the blurr effect...that was hillarious -.-

Server: de #897 gmt-something (sorry..it was very late..or early)

Is there a List of "dangerous servers? would feel better^^

Later I joined the server again and spawned near Electro...ran ..found a crate on the shore^^ I couldnt believe I found a L85A2, lots of DMR, STANAG (...) ammo and some sort of sniper rifle I dont remember..made a hole lot of noise

I dont think that this occures randomly? Or was I just lucky?

No, crates are scripted in by cheaters. However any weapons/gear you find on them are free reign, not illegal to use them.

This, any gear you find in the crates is yours to use as you see fit. Be warned though, servers have been known to ban people if they are found with weapons not in the database in their inventory. This is not a global ban and only sticks for the server you were banned for, just some food for thought.

Its great to play on a server for an hour only to be rewarded with being teleported to the wilderness 1km in air.

Srs... that needs to stop