Sign in to follow this  
Lulu!

Backpacks & Clothing.

Hey y'all, just curious about one thing I have /never/ been able to come across. Does anyone know a good spawn location for the Coyote Elite backpack, and on a second note where we can find different clothing types?

Hey y'all' date=' just curious about one thing I have /never/ been able to come across. Does anyone know a good spawn location for the Coyote Elite backpack, and on a second note where we can find different clothing types?

[/quote']

Well to be honest it seems like all of the items in this game work on a percentage spawn, so im guessing you could find the elite pack in an army barracks or some such place but it would only have a slim chance to actually spawn. As for different cloths, im not sure that they have implemented the ability to change cloths yet apart from becoming a bandit and we all know how that happens. The different PMC outfits you see people wearing are just randomly applied to them when they spawn in.

Hope this helped even if it popped a bubble.

-Carbine

Hey y'all' date=' just curious about one thing I have /never/ been able to come across. Does anyone know a good spawn location for the Coyote Elite backpack, and on a second note where we can find different clothing types?

[/quote']

I found 3 cayote backpacks today... typical, but they seem to spawn quite randomly... anyway check this out for spawn %s

http://picacid.com/arma2/loot_en.html

Just a quick note to dev's if they read this.... what is the point of the czech zest... a 6 slot chest vest!? why would anyone ever use it? about as valuable as spawning a pin board or a TV.