Sign in to follow this  
teteiyusu

What items elude you so far?

Its simply curious to see what items people really want that they are just having issues finding.

Mine are: Ghillie, Range Finger, NVG.

I can't find them for the life of me no matter how hard I'v e hunted.

Its brrrrrruuuutal.

I'd say the AS50 too. But well, DMR keeps me happy. =)

Edited by teteiyusu

never been lucky enough to find my nv, ghillie(got camo though), gps, and range finder... but im quite confident with my weapons

I've got ghillie, NVG and rangefinder. If you'd like a set (i've got 3 sets from snipers) you can trade it for a AS50 :-)

I have put at least 100 hours into DayZ and I have never found AS50, M107, SVD, M24, NVG, Rangefinder, GPS, Ghille, M4 anything, M16 Acog or M203, Bizon, FAL, or L85. I have the luck where I have to spend 3 days on one character just going around trying to find a box of matches. It sucks. However, I have only been to the NW airfield once and didnt stay for long...

damn snipers.

Edited by SugarFreeBrowny

i have had ghillie and camo. got NV GPS and Range finder from some scrub who ran up on me poppin shots at me and my brother. my AKM layed his ass down and i took his items from his cold dead hands.

i have yet to find any kind of sniper rifle. i have found 2 atv's that where broken by someone after they used it. but other than the 2 atv's i have never found any vehicle. besides one chopper at the airstrip beside cherno. but the items i really want. are the 15 or so odd guns that my tents have eaten...

Sprite, according to someone there is sprite in this game.

theres Mtndew but its rare. i have only found 2

Radio

Soldier Suit

Camo SVD

FN FAL

Edited by Fosty99

The rarest thing I've found myself is a coyote backpack in a deerstand. I have literally found nothing else worth mentioning like gps, nvg, ghillie etc. Off of players I've found everything.

I have a ghille but have never found a sniper other than the CZ550 -.- Also, never found Rangefinder, NVGs, GPS, etc etc :(

Edited by nfsmwbefast

For this character, I've never found a coyote backpack (well, I did find one but it glitches out), rangefinders, or ghillie. As far as weapons go, I'm happy with my m4a3 cco and m24 sniper. Heh, heh.

There are a lot of items I have never seen spawn, but have gotten from the bodies/camps of others. I think I have terrible loot luck.

I've found and currently use plenty of rare weapons (mk 48, SVD camo, Bizon PP-19 etc), but for some reason the M24 and GPS continue to bloody elude me, I've only ever found each once. Your best bet to find rare weapons/items is to go raid tent cities. Always plenty of spare NVG's/RF's and ammo to be nabbed.