Sign in to follow this  
Charlizard

New bandit skin?

Bandits skins are coming back in next patch , rocket meantioned it in an Interview it will be for the head i think. Also "good" player will get a skin too if i listend to him right.

Edited by Paddy0610

Hello there

This is simply a custom skin that one of your players were using. Some servers allow them, some not. all very standard aand nothing new I'm afraid :)

Hope this helps

Rgds

LoK

He said he wants to add a scarf for bandits. That's not a scarf, but I like it either way.

Hello there

This is simply a custom skin that one of your players were using. Some servers allow them, some not. all very standard aand nothing new I'm afraid :)

Hope this helps

Rgds

LoK

Ahhh ok. Servers been up for around 6 days and the folder just popped up. Guess custom skins aren't that common.

It will look terrible when you are using it in game.

Basically your player will have a green head and hands.

• Like 1

Hi there! I'm the user who added that skin to the server files. Just thought I'd let you know it wasn't a bandit :D

On a side note, my friends and I used your server a lot, but sadly we got killed a few times by some script kiddies or hackers. I realise there isn't much you can do about that, but I just thought you should be aware it's happening.

TLTE