Sign in to follow this  
Slackin

My vision is blurry and I don't have a whole lot of blood left, What should I do?

So I made my way to a city, I found a double shotgun on the outskirts and then a pistol. I was in the police station when I saw another person across from me at a store. We both kinda ran around each other before she started firing at me, I ducked and when she was reloading I blasted both shots and killed her. I pillaged around and found a crossbow which I traded for my shotgun. I had 4 shells for my shotgun but it sucks, and I would rather have a crossbow. I found another guy at the police station which we had a pistol shoot-off. I killed him and robbed him too. I healed myself up and have lots of supplies now, I ran my way out into the woods. I have about 3000 blood, I have a knife and matches but no hatchet. Its too blurry to shoot accurately. I hunted two rabbits but I can't cook the meat to regain blood lol. What should I do? I'm done for the night, but should I get try to find small towns to find a hatchet? Its hard to see lol, but any advice right now is helpful. The funny thing is, I have two murders and two zombie kills. But i'm no bandit, I was fired at both times before I returned fire. This is my first real hectic time playing, and its my 4th day having the game.

• Like 1

Tell me the server name, and where exactly you are and a time you will be online I'll come help you, and give me your skype

I walked from Balota all the way up to Berezino with 1.3 k blood, I kinda know how you feel. What you should do is find a box of matches and a hatchet, hunt some animals and cook their meat. Unless you have a good pal that is willing to give you a blood transfusion :P

I have a blood transfusion packet lol, I just need to find a good bud.

Go raid some barns, and maybe a supermarket. Hatchet is easily found in barns, and matches is common in supermarkes. Kill a cow(preferably with the hatchet) and have a nice steak dinner.

first of all: disable post-precess-effects in the advanced video-options. that will help you see everything much clearer and then do what the others said ;)

Ask yourself this: what do we say to the God of Death?