You took a game that was fading in the shadows of COD and BF3 and brought it back to life and will probably be responsible for high sales of Arma 3...how does that make you feel? PS...I would by Dayz in a standalone version hands down.

Obviously it's a good feeling, but it has been an extremely busy time so I don't really have any time to think about it. It is easy to get excited about the success so far, but with the state of DayZ as it is I think there is a long way to go before we have something that will last, and remain enjoyable. So that's the goal, we just need to work towards that.

I think there is a long way to go before we have something that will last' date=' and remain relentlessly unforgiving.

[/quote']

Fixed that for you, Rocket ;)

And I think it's gonna' be a long long time to go before we have something that will last' date=' and remain enjoyable. So that's the goal, we just need to work towards that.

[/quote']

While we're fixing things... :)

Haha I have been raped by bandits, fallen off of a ladder with pistol in hand, killed by zombies relentlessly, tripped in a doorway and killed and still love this game, it can only get better.

Obviously it's a good feeling' date=' but it has been an extremely busy time so I don't really have any time to think about it. It is easy to get excited about the success so far, but with the state of DayZ as it is I think there is a long way to go before we have something that will last, and remain enjoyable. So that's the goal, we just need to work towards that.

[/quote']

I worry that the super expansion of this community over the course of two weeks would sour you on continue to progress since sometimes, the most vocal members of a community are the last ones you want to listen to, but you seem dedicated to see this project through and I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate it.

I hope you're able to get development to a point where you can can sleep regularly again, but I'm glad you have the gas in the tank to keep kicking ass as you have been.

Rocket I would like to thank you for proving to the amateurs and EA/DICE that Modding IS NOT A "DECLINING TREND" and that people DO want complex, deep games (in contrast to BF3, which has been severely dumbed down when compared with BF2 and BF2142 to "lower the complexity threshold" and cater to the lowest common denominator).

Great mod, but for the love of God rocket, dont listen to people asking for playstyle favoritism. It would kill the game for me and a lot of others, if you started penalizing one playstyle over another