Pulp

Buying Satchel Charges

I'm interested in trading something for 1 satchel charge. Post here if you have one up for trade and what you would like in return. PM me your contact info if interested.

I dont think theres satchel charges in dayz xd

EDIT: Uh, actually i just checked the wiki and its there xd thats pretty cool. But you can only find it in barracks and its Very Rare.

Edited by diod1997

If I see another person with satchel charges trying to blow someone up I swear............ anyway, no those aren't in game, sorry. And whoever says they have some to trade is a possible hacker.

they are in the game. you can level buildings with them... lol

they use to spawn in barracks, not sure if they still do. you can be sure most are hacked in though

I have 3 and a bear trap from a trade, should make for an amusing terrorist attack in game. :D

Hope you find some!

If I see another person with satchel charges trying to blow someone up I swear............ anyway, no those aren't in game, sorry. And whoever says they have some to trade is a possible hacker.

They are in the game.

I have 5, killed a guy @ stary and he had some hacked stuff, including a AS50 TWS.

Just today I stole a truck that someone left unattended in cherno, in the trucks inventory were 15 satchel charges. I was kind of floored as to how anyone could acquire that many without cheating.

I just demolished the church, hospital, supermarket, and school in elektro of a high pop server ;( I'm a horrible person.

Alright , i can get you satchel charges. But what do you have to offer..?