Epsleck

I enjoy murdering people

I say murder as much as you can, it's people like you that make the community hostile and maintain the high risk vs reward. If everyone worked together I'd never have to watch my back and scout tree lines and everything would be easy.

Yes! This completely. Imagine this game without the hostile enviroment, without the sense of paranoia when you encounter another player, but most of all without the complete sense of relief when you actually encounter a friendly survivour.

Whilst I personally have the complete opposite playstyle the OP, I actually agree with his playstyle (with a little help from Lord Fartus's high level of douchery). Banditry is one of main things that helps maintain the atmosphere and unique gameplay of this game. In my opinion it makes it more 'authentic'. Let's all face it, realistically, in a situation such as the fictional (heh, heh) zombie apocalypse, some people are going to take advantage of the loss of law and civilisation, and spend time fufilling there sick fantasies that wouldn't be possible in normal society. People would murder, pillage and rape. On the other hand people would attempt to maintain their humanity, and try to still be human.

I may not support bandits and murderers in game, however, I fully support the concept behind them and their playstyles. They help make this game as fun and tense as it is. Anyone who gets all pissy about being killed, honestly shouldn't play this game.

Have some beans for the honesty OP!

• Like 2

Survival of the fittest

Survival of the fitness boys!

After dying like a noob countless times. After getting "gear" such as a leefield and dying. After getting a ghille suit and dying to a hacker. I finally have my longest life lasting many days where I sit in elektro and scavange everything and put what I find in tents. I camp XXX buildings and anyone I see I wait and murder. Armed or unarmed. They die. I love taking EVERYTHING away from the people I kill. The feeling is so exhilarating.

inb4 a wannabe / failed psychologist says u are a psycho... oh too late.

I say murder as much as you can, it's people like you that make the community hostile and maintain the high risk vs reward. If everyone worked together I'd never have to watch my back and scout tree lines and everything would be easy.

So sitting on top of elektro with a DMR and useing a tent to dupe is considered a risk now? I can't wait for the exploits to be fixed so I can watch all the "PvP" players camp elektro with like 4 bullets and zombies that can't be glitched inside buildings. anyways obvious troll thread is obvious.

So sitting on top of elektro with a DMR and useing a tent to dupe is considered a risk now? I can't wait for the exploits to be fixed so I can watch all the "PvP" players camp elektro with like 4 bullets and zombies that can't be glitched inside buildings. anyways obvious troll thread is obvious.

I think you entire missed the point of what I was saying, and that your response had a slightly passive aggressive, or at least semi hostile

undertone because of this misunderstanding.

What I was saying is that by him murdering countless individuals by camping it creates a hostile world in which individuals KoS and trust no one. It is that mentality that makes the world of Dayz so dangerous. Without this idea it would be a co-op sandbox survival game where the largest threat was zombies...which I think we can both agree are incredibly underwhelming and easy to deal with. Because there is a KoS mentality there is a high threat reward relationship because there is a constant threat of being spotted and engaged by other players.

Before you make ironic statements in which you point out the incongruities in a post be sure you read carefully, others were able to grasp the idea first try.

I think you entire missed the point of what I was saying, and that your response had a slightly passive aggressive, or at least semi hostile

undertone because of this misunderstanding.

What I was saying is that by him murdering countless individuals by camping it creates a hostile world in which individuals KoS and trust no one. It is that mentality that makes the world of Dayz so dangerous. Without this idea it would be a co-op sandbox survival game where the largest threat was zombies...which I think we can both agree are incredibly underwhelming and easy to deal with. Because there is a KoS mentality there is a high threat reward relationship because there is a constant threat of being spotted and engaged by other players.

Before you make ironic statements in which you point out the incongruities in a post be sure you read carefully, others were able to grasp the idea first try.

Wegotabadassoverhere.jpg

Dayz is not hostile at all if your an exploiting clan with a tent city, its only hostile to legit players and new spawns because of people like the OP because when we die we lose stuff, when he dies he goes back to his tent full of duped stuff. Yes zombies are not much of a threat but thats because they are buggy and greatly limited by the game engine, I like how everyone assumes this alpha represents what the end product will be like, but i suspect most of you just bought arma 2 to play this "game" as opposed to someone like me who bought arma 2 to enjoy a sim with player based scenarios, Its a mod that isn't even 50% finished yet you all act like its a finished standalone game that gets patched.

Once ammo duplication, server hopping, nighttime, survival, bandit skin, etc is fixed/closer to a polished state then you can start talking about what this game "IS" and "IS NOT" right now we are all alpha testers giving rocket feedback for his survival sim mod and its clear that with his re-working the bandit skin its heading in a different direction then KOS deathmatch game. A year or two from now I'd love to see what the keyboard warriors of today have to say when zombies are a legitimate threat, wild dogs are added, bandits are easily identifiable with the skin, and people have like 4 bullets that are non replenishible through server hopping, and god knows what else is working like intended.

Edited by neo2157

After dying like a noob countless times. After getting "gear" such as a leefield and dying. After getting a ghille suit and dying to a hacker. I finally have my longest life lasting many days where I sit in elektro and scavange everything and put what I find in tents. I camp XXX buildings and anyone I see I wait and murder. Armed or unarmed. They die. I love taking EVERYTHING away from the people I kill. The feeling is so exhilarating.

Seeing as his avatar is a troll face, take his words with the idea that he is just trying to provoke you into an argument.

I love how people say NW air is wwhere good pvp happens. That just makes me laugh to think good pvp in this game is serious.

On another note, Kill everyone, and still the things, the more people the more food that is being taken. Makes sense to kill them.

i murder heaps, but i dont camp noobs using a dmr and nvgs that are duped.

I kill when people come to the same area im at, or if i see them with something i really want

Wegotabadassoverhere.jpg

Dayz is not hostile at all if your an exploiting clan with a tent city, its only hostile to legit players and new spawns because of people like the OP because when we die we lose stuff, when he dies he goes back to his tent full of duped stuff. Yes zombies are not much of a threat but thats because they are buggy and greatly limited by the game engine, I like how everyone assumes this alpha represents what the end product will be like, but i suspect most of you just bought arma 2 to play this "game" as opposed to someone like me who bought arma 2 to enjoy a sim with player based scenarios, Its a mod that isn't even 50% finished yet you all act like its a finished standalone game that gets patched.

Once ammo duplication, server hopping, nighttime, survival, bandit skin, etc is fixed/closer to a polished state then you can start talking about what this game "IS" and "IS NOT" right now we are all alpha testers giving rocket feedback for his survival sim mod and its clear that with his re-working the bandit skin its heading in a different direction then KOS deathmatch game. A year or two from now I'd love to see what the keyboard warriors of today have to say when zombies are a legitimate threat, wild dogs are added, bandits are easily identifiable with the skin, and people have like 4 bullets that are non replenishible through server hopping, and god knows what else is working like intended.

I dont dupe. I have a tent with 3-4 weapons. Two military. Barely any ammo. Im a freshling. Your argument is flawed