YeeDeed

Hacker on TX20 - Cows parachuting from sky

Yet another hacker on TX20, me and my friends saw cows parachuting from the sky, and we didn't stay to screenshot/record it because we didn't wanna lose anything, or randomly have someone spawn behind us or break our legs randomly, etc. I know not much can be done without proof, but if the admins see anything on their side, that would be awesome. I'm getting sick of seeing them on this server we call "home" (or seeing them on any server).

Cows parachuting from the sky?

Doesn't sound too bad to me, I would've stayed for the lulz :P

Aye I would rather have the cows than a nuke or thunderdome consider yourself lucky.

Hello,

My first post to the community. Just to say that Im fairly new to this game and I have 1 death behind me, now few days have been passed without dying, thats something to know about me.

I think I saw hacker raping a server today, went like this.

I was playing with my 2 friends, server got restarted when we at the edge of the airport. Server game up and we logged back in, I took position to cover my friends with a rifle and they started to head for the loot. Then we saw cows raining from the sky with parachutes other side of the airport. Like 10secs after that explosions and trees falling no my mates near the hangars, I did get pic only of the flying cows...

arma2oa2012080620400358.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Best Regards, Zeppa

edit: I my self didnt die there, I disconnected before that... at the lobby I saw all players getting killed.

Edited by Zeppa

Hello,

My first post to the community. Just to say that Im fairly new to this game and I have 1 death behind me, now few days have been passed without dying, thats something to know about me.

I think I saw hacker raping a server today, went like this.

I was playing with my 2 friends, server got restarted when we at the edge of the airport. Server game up and we logged back in, I took position to cover my friends with a rifle and they started to head for the loot. Then we saw cows raining from the sky with parachutes other side of the airport. Like 10secs after that explosions and trees falling no my mates near the hangars, I did get pic only of the flying cows...

arma2oa2012080620400358.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Best Regards, Zeppa

edit: I my self didnt die there, I disconnected before that... at the lobby I saw all players getting killed.

Ha! That's what we saw. About 20 something of them. And all of them landed in formation to surround me and my friends. But I saw all I needed to see once I saw the cows. Glad I didn't wait for random explosions :-p

I do have to say thats pretty funny....

chickfila1.jpg

me and my friends saw cows parachuting from the sky

k7wgp.jpg