Sign in to follow this  
Intake

Idea for grenade defense

So last night i lost alot of blood, and decided to head to cherno hospital and beg for someone to come and give me a transfusion, Eventually someone answered the call. When they were on there way over i was getting concern that maybe they might try to kill me (i had just been up north had some nice gear). While worrying i thought up an idea for possible self defense when it comes to players interacting very closely.

If you have a grenade you should be able to pull the pin but not release the handle, that way if they try to kill you you drop a live grenade, something to stop them from the temptation of killing you for the blood pack and other loot you might. This would have worked perfectly in my situation because i asked him to come up to the roof, there would have been no where for him to run.

Is this possible with arma engine? if so, whats your guys thoughts about it?

I'd probably never use this in a context you gave as an example but I really like this idea. I'd love to have a last "fuck you" to the guy who mortally wounded me and at my dying breath I'd pull the pin from a grenade and wait for him to come loot me.

I want suicide vests.

Who says I can't role-play my character as a doomsday herald that wants the world to succumb to the zombies?

Would be pretty cool, though grenades take like 6 seconds to go off so they'd have plenty of time to leg it.

Would be pretty cool' date=' though grenades take like 6 seconds to go off so they'd have plenty of time to leg it.

[/quote']

True, but are they that noticable? when one is chucked/ dropped?