nepenthe

make it so that single player can make an blood transfusion.

its kinda stupid u cant do blood transfusion to ur self, its a number one thing i die for. maybe add need for second player to help with proken bones and morphine should be just temporary fix for it, u would need an axe to make splint for ur leg. it would then heal over time , icon would flash at first and over time flashing would stop when its healed, just an suggestion.

for me the reason i die in this game is the inability to make transfusions. im solo survival attempting player.

• Like 1

Who needs blood transfusions when you got steak

• Like 1

N..o.. Spells no. Not Gunnar happen. Sorry. Eat cooked steak with grill lines on it.

Edited by Dez.

No.

If you want blood you're gonna either have to eat some steak & beans or put your trust in someone else.

I'd have thought it would be quite hard to give yourself a transfusion in field conditions.

So for that reason, No.

Also its one of the only 'friendly' acts left in the mod.

I don't see that happening. One time in real life.. I was badly hurt and lost a lots of blood.. I had a blood pack with me... But I just couldnt transfuse it to myself.. So I just ate 15 steaks and was good as new.

• Like 1

Why not just make it so you can give yourself a blood transfusion but it takes A LOT longer, something like 2 minutes or something. Yes you can always eat steak and food but still, if you're flying solo and get hit a few times you're pretty screwed if there's no food or animals around.

because we all know wounded soldiers get fed entire cows when they bleed out

• Like 1

This mod is all about realism, Of coarse eating steak to get blood is not to realistic, But if you have lost so much blood that you need a bloodpack or if things are black&white (IRL) you better be shitin urself, Cuz ur fucked!

This mod is all about realism, Of coarse eating steak to get blood is not to realistic, But if you have lost so much blood that you need a bloodpack or if things are black&white (IRL) you better be shitin urself, Cuz ur fucked!

That entire post was just a big contradiction :P. If you've lost blood and can bandage yourself up why wouldn't you be able to give yourself a blood transfusion? I mean it'd be technically possible, needle in a vein and hold the bag up with the other arm