Sign in to follow this  
Innkvart

Norway 33, fresh server already hacker infested.

I would recommend you to provide with some proof such as recording, screenshotts or anything from the logs. If you have sufficient proof to put those hackers to justice, then i suppose you should be able to kick/temp ban them from your server untill the devs have globally banned them.

Correct me if im wrong.

Edited by dannyboy92
  • Like 1

,an go on some other server and fill up other peoples logs with obvious scripting.

Edited by Innkvart
  • Like 1

it sounds legit, but accusations without proof suck. you should post your server logs, and i'm sure multiple server owners would love to ban these script runners.

are you requiring the latest battleye?

I understand your frustration, but i was only trying to help you. The rules for hosting a DayZ sever is pretty rediculous in it self, but we as admins have to follow them.

I believe you are able to ban them if you have sufficient proof, so you can use that proof if/when they try to ban appeal. Not sure tho.

You should remove the website link, unless you want action in the form of a forumban or something.

And maybe also remove "feel free to comment" because it doesn't look like that.

There's nothing anyone here can do so all the comments are going to be pretty useless.

hello, I am the guy named Ravn from that list and we are not hackers... Andreas, brenden and sqyla found a bus in the woods, and then u guys came with ur white truck... We have tried to spam logg in to the server but u guys shuts it down, u are the once that are doing the illeagal things. We was sure the whole time that u guys did that to prevent us from getting the cars and your gear. We got everything on fraps so we ahve our proofs... Please let the server go back on so we can have our cars, its not fair that u guys can shut down the server to prevent us from having ur car...

Hi.

I am this so called hacker Brenden, and I would like to give you our side of the story.

Sqyla, Andreas and myself went to the west of the map looking for camps. After some minutes of walking we found a bus and two tents. We took a look in the tents and discussed what we should do. Suddenly I saw you comming towards us in your pickup truck.

I took out my AS50 and shot your driver (Daniel). You got out of the car and hid behind it, when I tried to walk around to get a better view you shot Sqyla. I understand that you thought there only was one guy there, because you didn't notice me and Andreas before we started shooting at you when you walked up the hill. You ran away and I decided I would run to the bus and drive it away, but when I got to the bus I could see you.

You shot Andreas to the ground but he survived with about 6000 blood and we managed to kill you. Seconds later you shut down the server!

You are the one breaking the rules, and not us.

You should check your facts. Sqyla was killed once, spawned in Solnichy and because that was too far away to get fast back to us he got himself killed again to spawn closer.

Edited by Brenden

With no way to reset the servers and these guys running off with all the vehicles and then camping new players I'd love to see this handled swiftly.

How can u proove this? Running away with all the vechiles and camping for new players? We have played the whole day and this is what we have got.

We got the GAZ car from stary sobor after using about 5 hours getting the gear. We then drived it into the woods and it was gone after 5 sec, we tought someone followed us. We found on bicycle and I went on it trying to find something else, i had one kill after I found another guy on a bicycle and left the other bycicle behind, I later lost that bicicle after I tried to hide from u "Daniel" and ur friend on the white truck, my buddies andreas, brenden and zqyla was then looking for camps at west of the map. I ran against them when they met u.

They found the buss first, then u and ur friend came randomly into the woods, u shot sqyla and andreas or brenden shot u guys. U then restarted the server for not letting us get your car, I dont know if the buss was urs aswell.. Anyways we where on our way to report u and started frapsing the restarts. We were sure that u guys only wanted the cars so u tried to make us leave the server.. By kicking me 2-3 times and shutting it down..

so lets put this togheter.

I killed 2 guys, one guy at the firestation in elektro early today and that guy on the bicycle. Sqyla killed one random guy with a hatchet he found in the market at zelengorsk. And they killed u 2. U guys used ur admin rights wrong and tried to have the cars for urself.

If u guys really thought we where hackers then I understand u, but i cant believe how u could think that-?

I only have the fraps from after the reseting started, and not from the situation minutes earlier. I only started filming after you started resetting because I was about to report you for abusing your admin powers. I have no idea who this Erkanprime is.

I am neither Daniel or the other guy, provide us with the fraps and we'll get the server up tomorrow. We do however got a hacker problem but I will temporarily remove your names from this list.

Then I am guessing you are James.

Either way you are "winning" this situation because now you can go an pick up the vehicles we worked hard to find and defend, because of your abusive way of administrating this server.

I will probably report you for this, I will spread the word of your administrating style with my friends irl and on forums (I do not want my friends to experience this kind of abuse) and I will surely never play on this server again.

Edited by Brenden

I am neither Daniel or the other guy, provide us with the fraps and we'll get the server up tomorrow. We do however got a hacker problem but I will temporarily remove your names from this list.

Tomorow? The fraps file is on 8 gig, and it does not show sqyla die.. It shows u guys restarting the server. It was ment as a proof to get u guys banned.

We have played dayz since 15:00 today and we want our stuff!

How can u say that sqyla teleported? He died, he spawned and he killed himself to get a respawn, thats not illegal. He then spawned in kamenka and is still there. He havent been on the site since u killed him

Well u guys abused ur admin rights, and we have the right to report u. Even if it was a misunderstanding or not we still lost our loot.

Give us the things we found LEGALlly and we can go on with our gaming lives.

Ur the once who did a mistake and ur the once who needs to fix it. Its our gear and our cars considering that we killed ur friends and took them, its a part of the game and u guys should not make the game unplayable for us.

It's not coming up now, it's going down today and possibly not coming up tomorrow all depending on the host. The server is usually running between 5pm to 3am, we ran it longer because we had trouble with the other guy. See you Monday. However upon realizing we cannot play the way wish, the rental will be terminated at first opportunity, no reason to have one tbh.

Edit: reporting for power abuse? there is no power to be had. :P

You might not think you have any power, but you do have some. You have the power of ruining the experience for players playing this game like it should. Your friends got surprised when I drilled his head with a .50 cal bullet from my AS50 and the other guy was shot down at close range. Because of this with the combination that you had encountered a hacker on your server you came to the conclusion that we were hacking and ruined the experience for us.

We've been running into hackers on other servers and rented our own to get rid of them. Finding out we cannot either kick or ban unwanted people is disappointing, however if you turn out anything but guilty that is proof of why the power was taken away. The owner should however have power.

He isn't the one that should provide proof.

And sorry to say, as a player of your server, you're basically just as bad or worse than the hackers you're complaining about right now, after two days of playing there I haven't seen a single hacker, but now I'll see the server down for days.

If every server owner did this there would be no DayZ.