napata

My SVD camo lost to a hacker

I play on european servers and i have never encountered a hacker. But now I was playing with a US friend of mine and while in Electro hospital in the process of giving a blood transfusion "POOF" we are all a hundred feet in the air and fall to our deaths over some random location in the forest. Great... so thats my ghillie suit, svd camp, m14, food, drink, and everything else gone. All so one hacker can run about and collect our spoils. I don't mice getting killed but only when it happend properly. What the hell was that? The worst thing is there is nothing I can do. Battle eye is useless. This game needs to enable something like punkbuster.

This happened on the server US #500 hosted in brazil nolag

Edited by IRIEVOLT
  • Like 1

Boom.. Headshot.

Happens. =/ Until there is some better stuff being done it will happen again and again. Dont get to attached to anything.

BattlEye cant detect their cheat before they use it. So it is quite possible that his getting banned. Just thinking loud, no idea how it really is.

Gratz!

We all did die to some hacker at some point, and posting here doesn't change anything, unfortunatly.

Dayz team already know about hacks, but they "can't" do anything, cuz should be Battle Eye who must do something, and they don't.

HAHA :(

why didn't you disconnect or alt+f4. I would think that in these "special" circumstances no one would look down on you for it.

Holy crap the server u mentioned is one I go on often. Well, time to find another one.

He was not after any loot, they can load any item they want in the game. The only reason to hack is to make other people angry.

It happens. I lost all my cool shit to a hacker that just insta-killed the entire server. Just move on and don't get too attached to your stuff.

I didn't make this topic to cry, just to let you guys to avoid the server (I know he probably moves around but thats where I last saw him) and to throw in my two cents about the already massive problem. Also there was no point to disconnect, seeing as we were so high up when we joined back we would have died fro the fall anyway :(

I feel bad for you, but the fact that you suggested punkbuster, made me lol, I play BF3 a lot and there is hackers everywhere too. But yeah feel your pain man, lost a l85 and AS50 to hackers ;(

I didn't make this topic to cry, just to let you guys to avoid the server (I know he probably moves around but thats where I last saw him) and to throw in my two cents about the already massive problem. Also there was no point to disconnect, seeing as we were so high up when we joined back we would have died fro the fall anyway :(

happened to me today. i was in a group of 3, we all loged. one of us log in and out a few times , he didnt die. the other guy died. we realised if you log out just at or below the tree line you wont die.

so log out just when you reach the tree line!

Something else just happened today. I was running with a friend of mine, got into a fire station after hearing someone calling us. She went upstairs, and I stayed on the bottom to wait and see if he was friendly. All of a sudden there's a massive racked of gunfire and we both drop dead instantly. Maybe i was killed with a head shot and didn't see him but for both of us to drop at the same time while she was in a secure room seems weird. I suspect something doggey...