Mags are easy to find. The rifle itself, however, is a different story.

Why do you want it? There's better sniper rifles out there.

Mags are easy to find. The rifle itself, however, is a different story.

Why do you want it? There's better sniper rifles out there.

As i don't have much to trade.

If you are new to arma and dayz I would have to recommend the m24 dmr as starting sniper rifles, the scopes they use have mil dots. Mil dots are vvery important for a sniper aas they are basically the tool you use to range distance elevation and speed on targets. The m24 you can zero the range up to 800m then you mil dots if your target is further then 800m. With the dmr your sight is always zeroed at 400m and you must use mil dots effectively to take your target out. The cz is basically an experienced snipers last choice as it does not have mil dots.

If you are new to arma and dayz I would have to recommend the m24 dmr as starting sniper rifles, the scopes they use have mil dots. Mil dots are vvery important for a sniper aas they are basically the tool you use to range distance elevation and speed on targets. The m24 you can zero the range up to 800m then you mil dots if your target is further then 800m. With the dmr your sight is always zeroed at 400m and you must use mil dots effectively to take your target out. The cz is basically an experienced snipers last choice as it does not have mil dots.

I don't need a lecture on what i want. CZ 550 can zero to 800m and i've shot it tons before.

Mildots are mildly confusing at first, though, and might take some getting used to. First you need to estimate range using the target's height in mildots, then how many mildots up you need to aim are also strange. 1.3 for 500m, 2.7 for 600m, 4.2 for 700m etc. There's videos of this and the wiki talks about it too, I'd recommend checking that out if you've never used mildots before.

I'd personally recommend something like the M16A4 ACOG, as it has an easier to use built-in rangefinder with 4x zoom, and is an AR so CQB isn't as difficult.

Mildots are mildly confusing at first, though, and might take some getting used to. First you need to estimate range using the target's height in mildots, then how many mildots up you need to aim are also strange. 1.3 for 500m, 2.7 for 600m, 4.2 for 700m etc. There's videos of this and the wiki talks about it too, I'd recommend checking that out if you've never used mildots before.

I'd personally recommend something like the M16A4 ACOG, as it has an easier to use built-in rangefinder with 4x zoom, and is an AR so CQB isn't as difficult.

OMG! Why is ever one treating me like a noob, trying to school me. Just as i want a diffrent gun to them!

If the man wants a cz550 then let the man have the cz550. Also it's an M24 not "M24 DMR"

lol i like how everyone on this thread is telling him how to play the game and randomly talking about mil dots and rangefinders.

If i find a CZ 550 ill pm you

I've got one, with just one mag. Found it in a barn filled with DB Shotguns. Seems handy when I've practiced with it in the shooting range mod though. Not sure I want to part with it, haven't seen one since, or another mag.

Might part with it for an m14 though, I'll even throw in some food and soda or tools to even out the deal.

I had it and I like it more than m107 for lonely kills. (Bolt action and zeroing works fine.)

Even though I have m107 atm and it is a killer.(esp over 1000m or to vehicles...)

LOL those wannabe pro snipers. This is a fucking trade topic, why the fuck do you go around telling him what to use and how to use. If someone wants a lower tier sniper rifle that doesn't necessary means he is a noob and needs a lecture on sniping.

Jesus when I see what sort of people are out there, I get the need to go amok and rape their parents for letting them grow up into a pile of shit.

Back to topic: If I find one, its yours for free. I didn't see any lately as well. I remember when I started playing DayZ I used to come across them on a regular basis, but in the last 2-3 months never saw one. Only once on a player I killed but I have an AS50 so I didn't pick it up. And I know why you want it. Ammo is frequently easy to find. And I used to counter snipe guys on the rifles max range. Once you played with it for a while, you can own with it any AS50 and higher tier sniper rifle using faggots, like myself.

Peace!

• Like 1

I'll chime in with another "i haven't seen a cz in a long while". I've thrown away more AS50's than I care to count, but haven't laid hands on a 550 in 7-8 weeks. Maybe the spawn rate is changed/broken?

Oh, no. AS50's are duped to shit and back. Move along.

cz550 scope does have mildots. But as it is hunting scope, mildots are in form of those lines on left and right from crosshair. This is cause cz550 is a hunting rifle used to hunt animals like in Africa or North America, so the hunting scope is designed to work with targets width (as lion or deer are more widht then tall). Military rifles have military scopes designet to kill humans, thats why they use mildots that are for height, as humans are more tall then width (but also have mildots to use on width, useful on humans that are prone).

Ps. DMR is zeroed at 350m, according to wiki.

Edited by Frosti