Sign in to follow this  
Janostrals

Lost my server and friends.

I was on a server, with the whole chat, so I could talk to everyone and met up with this guy called 'Steven' or something.

I also met up with two others called 'Wolfie' and another whose name I can't remember.

I can't remember what server it was, but it was a UK server and you could chat to everyone on it, can anyone give me a couple of suggestions as I couldn't get my save back from it (I tried to start off where I left on a different server, but it wouldn't let me, so on the server I'm trying to reconnect to I'm on the hospital roof, but I can't find that server so I keep starting fresh..), my in-game name is Dominic.

TL;DR Looking for a UK Server with Server Chat enabled!

No Server has it enabled, if they do, they are violating the DayZ Server Admin rules.

i think its only against the rules if they have hive installed. otherwise it might be fair game

Damn, I remember getting kicked off the server for no reason aswell...

However, I got saved on the roof of the hospital and any other server I visit, I have to start new? I just want to continue where I left off with my friend on that other server :(

Aw man.. My most recent target was called Steven.

I believe I shot him on a DE server. Can't remember the numbers, though.

Yeah, I can't remember his exact name, it was something like 'Stevvie' or something.

I can just remember I was talking to him and I could hear him eating something and he told me it was a steak. ^^