FreedomTea

Just found MLRS

My friend and I came across this in Cherno, fully fixed with 90% fuel, is this vehicle legit?! It looks really fun. Obviously not for artillery purposes as it has no ammo and it would be useless but instead as an APC for getting supplies.

Anyway, does anyone know if this was secretley added, has always been there, or is one of those cheating glitch things hackers made?

3EE443A4D5FBFA6961C057080D9E7D3B93727BB0.jpg

33930_screenshots_2012-05-25_00002.jpg

it was spawned by a hacker, if dayz guys go trough database and find your name using it you'll be instantly banned from dayz.

so yeah nice find brah hifive

they'll ban you for finding it? that's a bit harsh.

Definitely spawned by cheater. You got lucky that it didn't kill you. It will probably disappear after restart.

it was spawned by a hacker, if dayz guys go trough database and find your name using it you'll be instantly banned from dayz.

so yeah nice find brah hifive

No need to be a dick, i posted this thread to find out the situation, and now I know - we wont be using it. If we are banned I will use this as evidence.

Thank you everyone else for the answers.

Definitely spawned by cheater. You got lucky that it didn't kill you. It will probably disappear after restart.

Do I have to worry about getting banned? :C

Just getting messages in game that players are spawning M1A1 tanks, this is EU3 if someone can investigate. We are leaving this server for good, those who accidently entered this vehicle are:

FreedomTea

MrPeeks

Dented079

Please dont punish us, we didnt know about this hacckery until now :C

Do I have to worry about getting banned? :C

I think not, just avoid using it.

Seems legit.

It would be pretty nice if we could manage to get these in game, just take away the ammo from it and make it possibly the rarest vehicle in game.