Sign in to follow this  
IIzTrollin

baiting people always fun

so last night i was bored and after a long adventure to the norht airfield that ended in me and ym friends death we decided to hang around electro and do work, so i make camp up on the hospital over watching the school, i then procceded to bait people to the school

"i have blood bag and need transfusion on second floor of school in electro, there will be a reward if you help"

their reward death, as people came to "help me" i picked them off with the CZ which was quiet fun. care level for survivors 0, moral of the story dont trust ANYONE :D

how about yu tell me hwen your there be sure to be on the second story standing up in clear LOS of the powerplant's firehouse

Not really. I don't have to deal with coastal-beanwar-elitists like you. I just feel sorry for this mod, that some douchebags decide to spoil this game for others with no good reason in mind.

Take Acebane as an example. He is someone i consider as a true and very skillful bandit. You on the other hand aren't even worth a single makarov bullet.

Not really. I don't have to deal with coastal-beanwar-elitists like you. I just feel sorry for this mod' date=' that some douchebags decide to spoil this game for others with no good reason in mind.

Take Acebane as an example. He is someone i consider as a true and very skillful bandit. You on the other hand aren't even worth a single makarov bullet.

Haha! "Coastal-beanwar-elitist." That's awesome. But you're right - the nature of the game, this sandbox we're all in, makes it so that new people take the bait. It's a live and learn thing.

However, your "banditry" is nothing. I'm not a great bandit, and I know I've had some cheap kills, but I'm still alive. So.. well...

I forgot where I was going with all this. Live and let....?

Sometimes I shoot players who uncover themselves like idiots. Taking a bait like that deserve a bullet. Same with the dude who ran on a big field with his flash light on. Shot him, and then sat silently and watched him rage on the side channel. Another ran around with a flare outside a bigger town so I dropped him too. People really need to be more careful.

Sure call me an asshole, but people need to learn to use the night as cover and not be the only flashing area and seen by anyone for half a mile.

You guys are too obvious with your baiting. Not just you, personally, but over the past few days I've noted stuff like this:

"Party in Cherno"

"Free blood transfusions in Elektro"

"Hey can somebody come to the church and bring me blood?"

Stuff like that is just stupid. It reads exactly like what it is: a trap, and I'm surprised people run into it. Me? I'll call out reports of bandits at, say, Balota Airfield, and maybe throw in a bit of the "I just died" rage chat. It has a pretty good success rate; people always seem to want to try their chances at known conflict. However, there isn't much of a chance when you're dealing with two people in the ATC on the doors, and a sniper calling out what you're doing and occasionally killing you outright. That method netted us 14 kills over a two-hour period the other night, with one guy coming back twice (guess he didn't get the message the first time).

I could shoot people who is dumb enough to fall for such lures. Yesterday I was playing and there were to people talking and they said both they were friendly and shit how they gonna group up and loot together and shit. I said to my self óne of their names will pop up in chat and being followed by a ´was killed´...´

Sure as fuck, 5 mins later one of them poped the other.