Sign in to follow this  
Bobfishgon

Younger Group Wanted

Hi my namei s Luke and im 13 im looking for a Dayz Group from the age of 12-15

if u want to join leave a reply with ur skype, steam,and irl name and age and ill add u

Thanks,

Luke

Aw man. 10 year old here. Too young to join. Been forcing my self to get Skype, but we'll see what you say at this.

--Gill

And uh, trust me, im not those "Max Voice Volume Annoying Kids All Day" kid.

Edited by Eri

Hi my namei s Luke and im 13 im looking for a Dayz Group from the age of 12-15

if u want to join leave a reply with ur skype, steam,and irl name and age and ill add u

Thanks,

Luke

Aw man. 10 year old here. Too young to join. Been forcing my self to get Skype, but we'll see what you say at this.

--Gill

And uh, trust me, im not those "Max Voice Volume Annoying Kids All Day" kid.

you guys know this is M for Mature 17+ right? not M for Mom go buy it for me?

• Like 1

now no need to get all silly here mate. sure they are young. the game you mention is Arma 2 which is rated 17+, the DayZ mod itself is unrated yet as i'm aware. Personally i don't see any mature content in DayZ that would require a 17+ age.

an interesting note. the OP and the 10 years old poster below him acts more mature then you did. you should think about this.

• Like 10

Hey my name's Jonah, I'm 13, aussie (so I might have a weird accent lol) and got over a months experience in dayz. I've got a friend who I usually play with who would also be happy to join.

Skype-jonah.e.m

Steam-Kit

That one is damn good!

I love lying. Im auctally 27.

Either way, that joke there is gonna lighten my mood. ;)

Im 13 years old i play Dayz and i enjoy it.

i would be appreciated if you add me on skype..

Skype name : Trevor.lopez13

I have a philosophical question, it may also fit into categories such as sociology and psychology, but never mind that. Why is it that most kids and some adults feel so differentiated from anyone that isn't in the same age group, that they treat them so differently and feel somewhat uncomfortable even in relaxed situations or situations where they may have a large amount of similarities?

Also, nice tacos.

I have a philosophical question, it may also fit into categories such as sociology and psychology, but never mind that. Why is it that most kids and some adults feel so differentiated from anyone that isn't in the same age group, that they treat them so differently and feel somewhat uncomfortable even in relaxed situations or situations where they may have a large amount of similarities?

Also, nice tacos.

Being 25, I played many a game with 'the little ones' in it. Our Minecraft community had a lot (100+) players, and I am sure half of that was 15 or younger. Same applied to Napoleonic Wars... and many more games btw.

Whilst I don't particularly mind having the younger (or older) players dive into any game... there's just a certain barrier when it comes down to teamwork, communication... I mean, if one would have a 12-year-old walking around the office floor it would seem odd. Same applies here. Games are for everybody, but sometimes it's just better to have people around you from your own age category.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, but if you nare not of 18 years of age you shouldn't play ARMA II anyways...at least that's what the German FSK says. It is not suited for you! This game is pretty violent, promotes violence as a way of problemsolving, and the dayZ scenario alone is frightening to start with...if you ae aware that guns are only "cool" in games, this is ok...but at age 10, who lets you play a shooter?? I am not talking about ages 14-18, I played "Doom" back then, when it came out (yes, I am old enough to anyone's dad here ^^) and was hardly older then.

Oh, and about "not the same age group": It is just that the understanding of tactical decisions, which might be vital in dayZ or other games, is too much of a challenge for a 12 year old. No offense, but the logical reasoning skills are not fully developed at that age, even when someone told you ur IQ is at 180 and you just started college at age 12. You are lacking any kind of experience, especially concerning social interactions! THAT is why we old guys don't like you in our midst. We have to babysit our own little ones, no need to do this online, too ;-)

• Like 1

I fully understand where you're coming from. The question was mainly concerning teenagers and such, it came from my experience as a teenager myself, I noticed how drastically uncomfortable my friends felt when dealing with adults that I regularly hung out with and even more so I noticed that young people seem to have a hard time getting along with adults just about everywhere I looked. It just kinda bothers me that even 5 years difference can have a big impact on how most people act around each other.

I don't know it might just be how I was raised, but I was never like that. I always treated everyone the same as a kid, although that did get me in trouble from time to time but most of the time I made friends. Don't get me wrong respect is very important and it is something everyone should learn and apply to their behavior, but there's a difference between respect and disassociation.

Don't do it!

This is him:

pedobear.jpg

Edited by MadMikeXD

Hi. You posted this in a wrong area. I moved the thread to Survivor HQ.

Please read the pinned/sticky threads before starting a new topic!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/29019-looking-for-others-to-team-up-with-announcing-your-clan/

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12190-please-read-this-before-creating-a-new-thread

logo.gif

Militarized DayZ Clan

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a fun & memorable experience

We're currently recruiting dedicated mature players for our clan

We also have our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 server.

We are the real deal!

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join us today!

So, you're telling me you never played GTA underage? Stop trying to act all 'grown up' because you're lecturing children over playing an M rated video game..