Sign in to follow this  
tandwan

A warning : Server DayZ 1234

Server Admin : Raven

Server Type : Regular

Warning : Admin is kicking players for no reason so his friends Wesley and Foxhound can gather loot. I don't have picture proof of this happening due to the Admin kicking me, my clan, and everyone else as soon as they join.

If you are the admin of this server then please be aware i'm putting a ticket in in regards to your kicking of people. There's no reason for you to be doing this as I know I haven't ever even been on your server to give you a reason to kick me and it sure as hell wasn't because of my ping.

Edited by Tandwan

Welcome to DayZ, where crooked fuckers rule the world of Chernarus.

• Like 1

Server Admin : Raven

Server Type : Regular

Warning : Admin is kicking players for no reason so his friends Wesley and Foxhound can gather loot. I don't have picture proof of this happening due to the Admin kicking me, my clan, and everyone else as soon as they join.

If you are the admin of this server then please be aware i'm putting a ticket in in regards to your kicking of people. There's no reason for you to be doing this as I know I haven't ever even been on your server to give you a reason to kick me and it sure as hell wasn't because of my ping.

Accusations are nil without proof why waste a post.

Or you could get all the proof you need by trying to connect to the server and getting kicked yourself? Just a thought...

Also, kinda hard to get a screenshot when you're IMMEDIATELY kicked off the server unless you just wanna see a picture of it saying "You were kicked off the server."?