Tersidre

1 makarov shot brings down a helicopter...

Dec. 31st. DayZ Makes its Standalone.

Still no Video from OP. Ragequit DayZ.

All broken dreams and lies.

Did someone say Spiderman Thread?

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin
  • Like 1

I dunno, the story is crazy but almost plausible. Mostly it's the pilot's fault for one; not noticing he was bleeding to death and two; letting his heli get in range of a makarov. That kind of stupid is pretty common in DayZ.

My one round must of been a clean headshot on an already wounded pilot that had forgotten to bandage himself before they started flying.

Bawss

So no vid OP?

nah McClain woulda used a car

Die Hard With a Vengeance, buddy.

I am a bit sceptical ;)

The pilot was already bleeding?

Perhaps the OP shot the pilot before he entered the helicopter. Then they timed

the death through blood loss with the makarov shot.

Then the others would have loaded him with lead. Or at flew to a secluded area to bandage himself. He probably didn't know he was bleeding or didn't want to tell his possibly asshole friends about it. Maybe they were going to land on the hospital roof.

If i open a thread "1 M1911 shot brings down two helicopters..." stating that i killed the pilot in the first choppa who then crashed into the second one... would i get the same amount of beans without any proof either?

• Like 1

Nupe, because it's the very fact of visualizing something so awesome that makes it Bean worthy. You didn't make this, hopefully true, story first.

If i open a thread "1 M1911 shot brings down two helicopters..." stating that i killed the pilot in the first choppa who then crashed into the second one... would i get the same amount of beans without any proof either?

That's nothing man you should have seen the amount of beans I received for my thread stating I brought down a chopper with my hatchet, no proof ofc.

Then the others would have loaded him with lead. Or at flew to a secluded area to bandage himself. He probably didn't know he was bleeding or didn't want to tell his possibly asshole friends about it. Maybe they were going to land on the hospital roof.

I ve meant they could be all buddies

so he got all them beans for storytelling? I took 3 choppers with goddamn tin can throw. headshot pilot then he crashes into second chopper and on and on.. u know the drill

• Like 2