Sign in to follow this  
darkworld_95@hotmail.com

Character not properly saving to hive?

A friend of mine uses DayZ commander to launch DayZ. For some reasons, any server we play on, any at all. his character just doesn't save items. It feels like as if hes playing but his character isn't properly connected to hive and ins't saving anything at all. Does anyone have any idea what may cause this? any fixes? any help would be appreciated.

It's definitely not a DayZ commander issue. It sounds more like an issue with his installation or perhaps his internet not connecting to the hive properly

I'm having the same problem. It's been going on for about two weeks now. It randomly started happening after I never had a problem with anything. This is a common topic in the last couple of weeks and no one is sure how to fix it. People have tried fresh installs and wipes but apparently this doesn't help. The other thing that is interesting is that someone with two steam accounts has said that one account works fine and the other will still have this problem of not saving inventory. This occurs while playing on the same computer so It's most likely not a local problem. Hopefully someone finds a fix for this cause it makes playing the game pointless.