Sign in to follow this  
PlixPlaxPlox

Remove hide body option

On my opinion hide body option is stupid and totally useless. IF this is trying to be somewhat realistic game, hiding dead players or zombies underground in few seconds is just silly.

First of all it prevent anyone else looting that body.. for what? and why body should be able to be hidden anyways? I would like to see if there is 10 dead bodys in the street, i might wanna consider to take another direction. Anyways that is my opinion.

Also hiding body is not so strategic move, since flyes will fly over the corpse even if its not there.

Yeah no.

Hiding bodies allows you to clear an area of corpses that will otherwise cause lag or be in the way of loot spawns.

Also it's the polite thing to bury any of your kills.

1) Half of the game is unrealistic (but far more than most other games).

2) Hiding helps to prevent people don't survive then kill you.

3) It makes the game run faster

4) Maybe those people who hid didn't want you to know ten zombies got killed there

5) It helps retrieve crossbow bolts (sometimes) and helps you loot other zombies who are under a pile of zombies.

• Like 1

Um, why isn't it strategic? If i kill four zombies and hide them, nobody will know I was there.

First of all it prevent anyone else looting that body.. for what?

If there's a hacked weapon on a dead body i'll hide it every single time.

Aside from that, if there's high tier guns in a town i intend to operate near, i will put them on a dead zombie and hide the zombie's body. I would kill a zombie just for this purpose. It's simple strategy - if you leave the gun there it could be turned against you.

Um, why isn't it strategic? If i kill four zombies and hide them, nobody will know I was there.

Sure, but it should require some effort. It's silly that they simply *poof* away on touch atm.

Plus it would stop people from denying loot to others. Killing people to take their gear is one thing. But to magically delete it with the push of a button is an unrealistic dick move

Add a shovel item spawn that goes into tool belt, make your guy do an animation standing up about the length of lighting a fire (maybe a little longer). This will make it at least somewhat more realistic.

OP got shot, respawned, went to his body to loot it. Didn't find the body but got shot again by the guy who looted and hid his corpse. OP got mad and made QQ thread on the forums.

Technical reasons aside, maybe make it so, that 'hide body' works like moving an injured person. That way it can still be used strategical, but in a more authentic way. Wouldn't help with the server strain, though.