xZee

US 454 Banned

Brilliant,

I have read the rules, and I understand them. There is no need to patronise me.

If I find in the logs someone is abusing the game mechanics I will ban them. And submit my findings to Battleye, which has already been done.

You failed to read.

No more of my time will be wasted on this thread, or on you. Once I have received word from Battleye I will take action.

So yes this post is pretty much telling you politly to go fuck yourself. I am trying to provide a hack free environment for my community and it's going reasonably well so far.

Good day Sir.

Edited by Dez.
  • Like 1

Brilliant,

I have read the rules, and I understand them. There is no need to patronise me.

If I find in the logs someone is abusing the game mechanics I will ban them. And submit my findings to Battleye, which has already been done.

You failed to read.

No more of my time will be wasted on this thread, or on you. Once I have received word from Battleye I will take action.

So yes this post is pretty much telling you politly to go fuck yourself. I am trying to provide a hack free environment for my community and it's going reasonably well so far.

Good day Sir.

If you say so, lol

All this drama for one guy who can't play on one of the hundreds of servers. It's no wonder more and more admins are closing them down.

I'd suffer 10 badmins (I really like that word btw) if we could get 1 good one in return who cares and is actually ALLOWED to care any day.

Good day Sir.

And good day to your server.

• Like 1

For those who are too lazy to check the forums where this occured

From Dez

"Rechecked logs. Several inconsistencies found due to new battleye update. Evident that a bypass has been used. Not sure what for but I don't care.

Also mass changes in location data on Hive writes.

Perma Banned"

This makes no sense

Currently what we have

1. Ban was issued for an attack on an admins buddies
  2. No evidence was provided
  3. Reasons for ban was nonsensical and for 3 different "suspected" hacks, none of which are part of a script kiddies normal routine.
  4. Admin has refused to provide any proof

This looks like typical admin abuse to stop someone meta gaming your base.

You make admins look bad, I'm ashamed to share this title with you.

Without your logs, it's only a matter of time until you are blacklisted

• Like 2