Outypoo

Stay away from these guys

This clan is trying too hard to play it off like they dont care, I bet money they are pissed lol.

Not pissed at all dude, like we said we welcome it... It's what the game is all about!

You said you were done posting in the topic? But you came back lol, you do care.

Most pathetic thing I see in this topic is bunch of kiddos who call others from "QQ babies" and they own QQ than someone want bring some more challange to game and afraid this like fire.

You said you were done posting in the topic? But you came back lol, you do care.

I was talking to Tayler (outypoo) ;)

Done with the internet warrior mode, I can still come and welcome others to join the server no?

We have actually been having lots of fun since this thread started, with some great firefights :)

well supposevly outypoo is a regulator, so if he did kill you guys with no just reason id report it to one of the members/leaders of the regulators. Even if what you say is true, the other 2, dave and devil seem to be trolls and your group will forever be affiliated with such people.

Any Regulators shooting unarmed players and innocents are not going to be tolerated within the cause. If there's a reason to suspect anything like that, please report as many facts about the incident to me and I promise we will investigate it and take action to prevent it from happening again.

Stay safe,

-O

This thread made me laugh. I also was compelled to join the server and watch the firefights so i checked it on DayZ Commander.

Theres only 1 person in the server right now in -August 7th 2012 12:15 AM PST- named "user"; been in there for quite some time now.

Im suspecting something....

Edited by Shade
  • Like 1

ok its bad that he trusetd you but u made him think he was part of your 'clan' then u shot him twice! (assuming u lied to him about it being an accident after the first he still trusted you guys) id think his loyalty proves that he wont do anything bad to your clan and you guys were just being douches

Edited by Gorefiece
  • Like 3

Any Regulators shooting unarmed players and innocents are not going to be tolerated within the cause. If there's a reason to suspect anything like that, please report as many facts about the incident to me and I promise we will investigate it and take action to prevent it from happening again.

Stay safe,

-O

We don't want Tayler being removed from other groups etc. it's an old incident that arose between a few members in the clan.

The thing I find most amusing about this thread is how people jump on myself and Devils backs like we are the culprits.

Yes I admin the server.

No I didn't shoot Tayler (not ever once).

Yes I maybe acted childish by rising to this thread (after Tayler decided to rant and swear at myself on Skype).

Yes Tayler was shot by members of the clan (once on purpose).

No I wasn't anything to do with it, neither was Devil.

One person shot Tayler and one person only, I wouldn't usually condone this and in the past I have given players my own weapons to apologise for team actions, however on this occasion after the abuse I received from Tayler when at one point I wasn't even in the game and didn't know what was going on I didn't actually give a shit at the time.

Avoid worldsendgaming.com as well. They allow hackers in their membership and the administration is trash.

Edited by Master Brain

By saying I shot at you do you mean when Gee was shooting at me and my spotter with a DMR? Then I shot him?

Or some other time?

Either way Dave(DaveyP) hasn't shot me once, it was the fact he lied to me multiple times that I started this thread, and to warn others not to go on there.

By saying I shot at you do you mean when Gee was shooting at me and my spotter with a DMR? Then I shot him?

Or some other time?

Either way Dave(DaveyP) hasn't shot me once, it was the fact he lied to me multiple times that I started this thread, and to warn others not to go on there.

I wasn't gonna reply to you, but guess I will..

The whole reason I came and replied in the first place is the fact you posted the link to me on Skype after hurling abuse at me... And now I see for myself why everyone else was so against you.

I wouldn't waste my time lying to you, what would I gain from it?

Go lie on electro hill and kill some noobs and stop acting like a little bitch!

Tayler you come on here complaining about others shady tactics etc... Why don't you tell everyone how you play the game and what your tactics are?

We both know you wouldn't be getting the response you're getting now ;)

Community has turned into just a bunch of dicks cant wait for WarZ to make this game obsolete

The {Heroes} clan working on UK666 are so decieving, stating that they are friendly but aren't what they seem.

Joining them after killing one of their guys and we all run good, then they start getting shady.

Then when they get a chopper they let me in, drop off at dock and shoot me.. *Accident*

Now I go again with them, drop off again and raid a base and what do you know? Shot, again.

Just don't go near them, they are pathetic and even try to cover up what blatantly is an attack.

aww boohoo people lied to you

it's funny that you went back to them and tried teaming up a second time. good job, nimrod.

If anyone in my group pulled that shit they'd be removed. I'm all for pvp and actually usually shoot on site but luring someone in to your group so you can kill him is disgraceful.

Tayler you come on here complaining about others shady tactics etc... Why don't you tell everyone how you play the game and what your tactics are?

We both know you wouldn't be getting the response you're getting now ;)

So how would you know what I used to do? You did it too.

And now I go along the coast looking for fresh spawns to arm them with medical supplies, and maybe some ammunition.

My point is after you say I hurled abuse at you, you call me a "Grovelling little prick" yeah because that shows that you are so mature and not bothered about this doesn't it?

No need to be hating , it's called L85A2 AWS :)and after we killed the guys @ the fire station we knew there's more

e

Screens :

The Kills :

http://www.imagebam....661c66204527267

http://www.imagebam....cf8f3b204527271

http://www.imagebam....079c1f204527275

http://www.imagebam....024441204527278

Satchel Base

http://www.imagebam....e35b42204527280

Helicopter WE SPAWNED THERE AND SAW IT )

http://www.imagebam....6d0d68204527281

And in the end we raped the helicopter I( Clothes are Soldier Clothing found them in a camp )

http://www.imagebam....ced4fd204527288

http://www.imagebam....0f1d9a204527290

IF THIS IS NOT YOUR BASE THEN xD!!!

If It's your base which is most likely ,

Willybee Disconnecter

Guy with ATV Disconnecter ( coudnt get the name on time )

and 1 more at camp d/c

Bah i was going to do that with my squad =(

Btw you know where they are at now?

Edited by Mabuse

Stand up and avoid the same hole again.

What? You need Abrams to let your anger go?

Well their server has changed names.

WTF people?! This is a game, with no rules, right? You play how the f**k you want to play. You want to play like a c**t, you play like a c**t. You want to play like a pussy, cry like little girl because some clan uses you as a play thing, thats your choice.

If little kiddies get boned for taking sweeties from strangers, don't go back for more?! Grow a pair, take some names, get tooled up & GO FIND EM!!

Oh one rule. NO F**KING HACKERS! They ruin the shit out of this game.

• Like 1