Sula

Players 30+ years old

Just in case any of you old farts missed this whole thread and the fact we now have our own server. Play anyway you want with like minded, re old, people like us.

Or search for the server in DayZcommander "DayZ FogeyZ Private Hive"

It's white listed so once you've been kicked, pop onto the forums and post your in game name, as soon as the admin have time, you will be Whitelisted and good to go.

Come on in, the waters............................... Full of old folk.

I'm 27 from Belgium, as of now I joined an American 25+ clan... But most of the time I'm sitting there trying to survive on my own.... Also with work I cant really stay up till 3/4 am.

It would be lovely if the age bar can be lowered once in a while :)

Let me know!

Regards

EDIT: I missed the last post on page 17... I'll be checking the website soon.

thanks

Edited by mutsop

Look forward to it fella. The age limit is not set in stone.

Age limit not set in stone but must express n interest in geritol keggers?

I'm in my 40s so probably the oldest old fogey in the forums

Youngster

How many of you old fogeyz are still out there??? 

I'm an OG.   Original Gamer.  lol  I played Pong, was scoring touchdowns before Madden https://www.walmart.com/ip/Classic-Electronic-Football-Hand-Held-Game-With-Updated-Graphics-And-Sounds/187993717?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222078964567&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=s&wl2=c&wl3=84112641330410&wl4=pla-4578916209190464&wl5=&wl6=&wl7=& wl10=Walmart&wl12=187993717_10000007012&wl14=football digital antique hand held game&veh=sem&msclkid=0ed1cc48c82e19ca8eda93fe222e1194, used an acoustic coupler, my first high-end computer storage device was a tape recorder.

Edited by VodkaFish