Sula

Players 30+ years old

LULZ, shoulda fixed your profile first. Nice try tho....

• Group Members
  • Active Posts 30
  • Profile Views 16
  • Member Title Woodland Warrior
  • Age 27 years old
  • Birthday May 23, 1985

uh ... you think Ima put my real birthday on a forum ... though, now Im not sure why I even put it in there ... musta thought it was required

Heres the "formula" smart guy:

May = 5th month ( 2+3=5)

23 = my fav number

1985 = 1+9+8+5 = 23

I like the number 23 ... nice try tho

~ beans cuz you look a little peaked ...

Edited by poMONKey

Ok guys, loads of names here yet only two of us have met in game. Come on don't be shy ;)

Ok guys, loads of names here yet only two of us have met in game. Come on don't be shy ;)

The more of us that can get together the better, we could set up a camp, fix up a vehicle, chopper etc etc, with how bad I am at the game, we could do with all the help we can get lol!!! :blush: :D

• Like 2

The more of us that can get together the better, we could set up a camp, fix up a vehicle, chopper etc etc, with how bad I am at the game, we could do with all the help we can get lol!!! :blush: :D

These are the things I want to do, I have found tents in the past but never got around to making the most of it, having a few team tents would make it ideal to assist players in need. I have also found a few vehicles in game and borrowed them but when I left the game I knew I might not come back soon enough to make use of it, so being able to let other fogeys know what server and where we could make sure we have a vehicle at times to go on missions or just have a laugh

I also want to setup 20 fireplaces and light them up and see what happens.. I did it with 4 and was impressive from a distance... I would love to have all of cherno light up with fireplaces so people come on the night server and go wtf and then have a blast running around trying not to be seen

Im coming in over the weekend, son has been ill so couldnt get online friday....

• Like 1

Live in South Dakota, USA. glad to hear there are like minded players out there. Would love to be included on the list for anyone playing.

We should nominate Sula as middle age man & woman leader ;)

Anyone heard of Xfire? It's neat little tool to get quickly in touch, easily usable in game (and out off, as soon one is online) as call or message tool. That way we would know what is going on and who needs help? I think most people would prefer to know what will they do once they join a (any) group? Jut foot for thought XD

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

We could always find that arms dump again lol.

We could always find that arms dump again lol.

Lol, was expecting to get shot there though or blown up, it just screamed trap for some reason, really wanted one of those SD weapons though and it would have come in handy for infected encounters too! :D

Hey guys.

I'm normally on in the evenings till late night. I have two other friends that play but they mostly play on the weekends. Hit me up if anyone wants to team up.

Stewart, I'll add you to the list.

The list is proving a huge pain in the neck but I will put out a draft in a few hours if I ever get chance to complete it. :o

Well just had to tell you had a great night last night with PoMonkey ( who know will be called poo monkey forever ) and Coldbum on uk180.... met up with them via shoutbox ( link earlier in thread ) and proceded to upset alot of zombies and do lots of running around in the dark. Monkey got a nice set of NVGs.... his first time ever ( not that I have ever found them! ) and then what happens, sunrise so he has to wait to use them ;)

Thanks guys for a blast and look forward to meeting in game again soon..

So to all the others reading this thread..... def worth meeting up with others on here and will be nice to have a few people to meet up with on game on a regular basis

• Like 1

Yeah Sula..... its done when its done...... just make sure you don't spend time doing just that and not coming in game..... us guys need help cause our guns are WAY too loud.....

Whats that coming over a hill is it 20 zombies..... dang run......... damn no trees......

Just an Idea, with all the interested players. Surely there is a server out there who can cater for us all? perhaps some of you have a private server? I'm positive as an older player i would be happy to contribute to a grown up and reliable server as would many others. This could go a long way to rid scriptkids and the likes ensuring us a safe server?

• Like 2

Ok, So a rough draft of the list is ready. But you all replied in different ways with some or all of the information missing. So there's not much of a layout format. Would it be best to just post the list here?

What do those of you who have asked to be on the list think? If could post it here or send every one messages but that would take a long time and would fill up my (and your) box, as it's a long list.

I've met up with a couple survivors on Chernarus from here and it's been fun! So nice to play and not be sniped be a coward or killed by bandits or hackers when spawning.

TS3: black monday

Steam: lundinoir (black monday)

Ok, So a rough draft of the list is ready. But you all replied in different ways with some or all of the information missing. So there's not much of a layout format. Would it be best to just post the list here?

What do those of you who have asked to be on the list think? If could post it here or send every one messages but that would take a long time and would fill up my (and your) box, as it's a long list.

Maybe we could use this free online list tool:

http://scribbless.com/

• Like 1

Feel free to take what I have done and type it up on there if you like. Edit: OK, I looked at that tool but it requires every single line to be entered separately, and there are a lot of lines in this note - it's at 3 pages.

So when I have a few replies here, I'll decide what to do. But the question is Yes or No, post list here? AND if not, how?

BUT please keep in mind that after all the sifting, sorting, messaging and typing of the last week or so, I'm in no mood to retype this list. I don't mind sending it to one of you, if anyone wants to take over managing and updating the list.

Thanks

Sula

Edited by Sula

Voodoo, I just replied to you in the update thread saying I have omitted you from the list as you gave me no contact details. If you want on the list with just your name here and telling people to send you messages I need to know now, as I'm about to release the list!

Blackmonday - this is why I wasn't happy to get a suggestion so late in the day. I have just typed up the list on the software you suggested and it took me a whole hour. However, the list exists in both a word document and in the new list format which is available to the public, as I can't offer on invite only to people because I haven't a list of email addresses (and don't want one!).

The link is as follows -

30 years+ players

http://scribbless.co...sts/list/119425

Please note, I've left almost double the number of players off because they've not confirmed they want on the list or have given me no information.

Please check your entry on the list. My apologies if your data is wrong, please let me know and I will correct it.

Edited by Sula
  • Like 4

Voodoo, I just replied to you in the update thread saying I have omitted you from the list as you gave me no contact details. If you want on the list with just your name here and telling people to send you messages I need to know now, as I'm about to release the list!

No worries, scratch me from the list and sorry for any mis-understanding. Until I'm up with TS, Steam and other contact methods It's just PM to friends for now!

Cheers

• Like 1

HAH Clan Geezers :)

im 30, from Denmark, and freindly.

always gets killd by bandits, when i get good gear, because, i never get the chance to start a camp.

• Like 1

Hello Gents,

Great to read so many like-minded posts, this is exactly how I'd like to play too - build don't destroy (unless its a shotgun blast to a zombie's face).

Im 33 located in Japan would be great to meet up with some of you lads. I'm still very new (2 hours in game, died twice due to sloppy sneaking). Can usually only get on game in evenings (GMT/BST +8 hours for Japan) after kids are in bed!

My in game ID = [Fogey] GiantCorn

I havent managed to find any solidly reliable servers yet, some of the ones i choose turn red and say 10000 ping after a while in dayzcommander. not sure whats going on as im no techie. Look forward to meeting up with some of you lads in future. AS the OP suggested, perhaps we can prefix our game IDs with [Fogey] to help us avoid blue on blue contacts. I have already done this.

Cheers

GC

DZC does the same thing to me all the time, but it's the DZC ping count that's unreliable. Ignore it, and check your ping in the game lobby. I see 1000 pins in DZC, but get a reliable 29-40 in lobby.

37 Canada here, btw - usually find me running around elektro or cherno at top speed. Hey, I picked my name for a reason. :)

Great to see the list! Will the best way forward be for newcomers to introduce themselves here and add their details to the list?