Sign in to follow this  
Sula

My brain is melting with boredom

23 hours since I last played dayz, and same as the day before, I'm waiting for the same guy to collect this damn ghillie suit. I am so f*cking bored. Someone, shoot me in the head. :emptycan:

• Like 1

Why did you make a post about this? As if the forums weren't already crowded with useless threads.

Velo, seriously? After the effort I put into this thread since being here? 200+ threads mainly trying to contribute to the help, sense of community spirit and fun and you object to me being genuinely bored because I can't get into the game? :emptycan:

Crunchy, that would be great, anything but not being able to play. I'm going out of my mind with boredom. Why did I have to be nice and offer a free ghillie suit to someone? I'm a fool. <_<

Yep, you and the rest of the planet. Why do people want them? It's not like they really hide you.

Has this forum become facebook? or wat is going on in here.

*unfollows Flexho and blocks* :P

This is what you get when you let damn women, with their excellent communication skills, into the forums. :beans:

Edited by Sula

Better than "help I am stuck near coast, it's dark and every time I light me flashlight I die. I am starting to suspect someone might be shooting at me." :beans: