Ikilleverything

Gunrunners Arms Dealing

Psychobob

Have: Ghillie Suit, NVGs, Ranger Finder.

Need: M16A4 ACOG, M249 SAW, AS50 or SVD Camo

Not really in a clan

I will be alone.

Edited by Psychobob

Ok. I'm totally up for this. I want to join your crew. Along with my friend. I can do everything listed. I'm on EST and probably can play on weekends and lightly throughout the week. Looter driver everything. Sounds like a lot of fun! Will hopefully keep te game interesting.

I have valuables of my own. If something were to happen to me while on the job, could I be reimbursed or at least have a place to store them? If so im totally in. PM me

Alright hop in our teamspeak and well get you set up! :)

and if you need a driver i would totally be a driver even if it had to be a bike i would do it

We could use a driver hop in our teamspeak :)

I am currently in the market for an Mk48 Mod 0, or even a couple thereof, to defend myself and my ambulance with.

I can offer a variety of goodies in return, if there is anything you urgently require, me and my friends have been having a lot of fun sneaking into various hot spots and cruising for heli crashes of late while not on duty patching people up.

I am currently in the market for an Mk48 Mod 0, or even a couple thereof, to defend myself and my ambulance with.

I can offer a variety of goodies in return, if there is anything you urgently require, me and my friends have been having a lot of fun sneaking into various hot spots and cruising for heli crashes of late while not on duty patching people up.

Sorry for the late reply I've had a lot of forms to fill out :P but yeah we have 4 MK 48 Mod 0's in stock a lot with a crap ton of ammo

Is anybody actually trusting this? lmfao....

Dude look we already had a bunch of successful trades so back off sarge assface

Awesome! At last some trading going on. :thumbsup:

OP, I'm really going to be busy for the next week or so. But when I get a chance I will hop on. Can't wait to do this :D

OP, I'm really going to be busy for the next week or so. But when I get a chance I will hop on. Can't wait to do this :D

Thats fine :)

Guys if you need to trade and cant get onto a US server for whatever reason (rubbish internet etc) give me a shout I'll happily do the trade on a UK/EURO server.

im in need of a svd camo but wouldnt know what to offer for it. would it be possible for a quote or estimate of what your willing to trade for it?

Yeah pm me :)

Dude look we already had a bunch of successful trades so back off Sgt.Asshat (lolwat)

I once saw two guys kissing in a park; and that was the gayest thing I've ever seen until i saw the "Gunrunners Arms Dealing".

Dude look we already had a bunch of successful trades so back off Sgt.Asshat (lolwat)

I once saw two guys kissing in a park; and that was the gayest thing I've ever seen until i saw the "Gunrunners Arms Dealing".

In game name: Dynameaux

What you're trading: M249 SAW - 3 Belt Mags, DMR - 7 DMR Mags, 1 NVG, One Ghille (I have access to a FN FAL, M14 AIM, M107, Barring Camp has not been raided)

What you want: M4A1CCO SD, SVD Camo

current clan (if in one): none

will you be using overwatch (for my own safety): No

So you're the star in broke back mountain eh?
  • Like 2

In game name: Dynameaux

What you're trading: M249 SAW - 3 Belt Mags, DMR - 7 DMR Mags, 1 NVG, One Ghille (I have access to a FN FAL, M14 AIM, M107, Barring Camp has not been raided)

What you want: M4A1CCO SD, SVD Camo

current clan (if in one): none

will you be using overwatch (for my own safety): No

Please pm me :)

In game name:Yoshika

What you're trading: (2) Ghilles Suits

What you want: AS50 + a mag or two, and a sandbag

current clan (if in one): none.

will you be using overwatch (for my own safety): none.

yeah, and then you wonder why everyone on this forum hates you :P

Someone steal you're beans?

Meh, you are guilty of the simplest grammar mistake in the english language, I don't think I will use your services.

We could use a driver hop in our teamspeak :)

ok and im really new and kinda blow and i need to know what server you are on and oh god this is embarrissing but i dont know how to do the teamspeak and if its voice i am of no assistance and i need to change my name still it is currently owner..... yah i know leave me alone about it

-FS-Leoo

What i have- Two cars(Truck and Car) and Blood Bags, (in car -M16a2- + -random stuff-)

What i want- Two ghille Suits

Age - 15

Clan - (-FS-)

Yes -FS-Zigzag will be watching over me...

Edited by UndeadRights