vivithemage

Unique DayZ mod server hosting from madgenius.com - been around since 1998!

Hello,

We are mainly a business application hosting company, but we had a few specific servers laying around that I thought might run DayZ pretty well. So I fired some up, put Windows server 2008 R2 on them and tried it out. I have 2 60 man servers on one of them, and about 65%~ utilization (without about 100 people on) on the CPU, and they run great. The first few orders will take a few hours to setup, but if we get rolling, things will be much quicker, say in 10-20 minutes, or instantly handing off the server to you.

If you'd like to see the 4 servers I setup, you can here :

US 1861 - 74.119.217.121 port 2303 - REGULAR - CHICAGO TIME ZONE

US 1259 - 74.119.217.122 port 2302 - VETERAN - CHICAGO TIME ZONE

US 1455 - 74.119.217.123 port 2302 - VETERAN - HONG KONG TIME ZONE

US 1862 - 74.119.217.124 port 2303 - REGULAR - HONG KONG TIME ZONE

So I thought I would offer you guys a physical server for your Dayz needs.

What you get :

Dell PE860 server

x3220 quadcore cpu

8GB memory

160gbx2 sata drives with hardware raid 0 or 1

100MB shared port

4 IP addresses for your server hosting needs

Physical Location : Chicago

30 day money back guarantee

You can also have access to my currently running DayZ server via FTP, where you can pull the data from and modify to your needs if you'd like. If you would also like, I cna set up your server for you entirely, and then hand it off to you for a $30 fee. We are a small mom and pop web hosting shop that have been around since 1998, so hopefully we can be of service to the DayZ community!

Cost $150 per month using coupon code DayZmod

Link to order : https://www.madgenius.com/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=94

If you'd like, we have other servers for rent, or even VPS servers if you wanted to give that a shot, this coupon code will still work @ 25% off our list price for that as well. If you are interested in some web hosting, I can offer some free hosting as well, along with a server, just let me know here, live chat, or in our support email : support@madgenius.com

Happy Zed running!