Hi,

Is a party system available in DayZ where you can invite people to a party so you can keep track of them etc?

If not is it something that's a possibility in the future?

Its possible but then this would become more of a game and less of surviving simulation.

I think this would be bad for the feel and mood in DayZ. It's definetly a must have in other games.

The dev team just needs to sort direct comms and that is enough in a zombie survival simulator methinks.

I agree, the mod does need this. The game would be much more interesting if people spent less time looking for each other on the coast and more time all over the map looting/murdering. Right now, you're 100 times more likely to run into a lone survivor. It would be a wee-bit more thrilling to see bands of 5-10 players roaming the map.

Imagine the chaos, especially in cities like Cherno.

A party system would be good idea I think, the game really needs one.

Just at the beginning where you first join a server, just before you spawn, a good party system to invite friends to play together and START the journey together would be good. Maybe cap the party size yeah, but I don't know what would be a good number..

Since it's all about role play zombie survival simulator. Spawning you at a random location at the coast is random itself.. Why not have an option to start together with a friend? Thinking the game in real world role play, I doubt people would start their journey by themselves. Starting your journey in a group is survival, the first thing MOST people would do in real life..

It's really hard to find each other, either die on the way, don't know where each other are, or just too far and too long to even meet up.

Hi' date='

Is a party system available in DayZ where you can invite people to a party so you can keep track of them etc?

If not is it something that's a possibility in the future?

[/quote']

A party system would be good idea I think' date=' the game really needs one.

Just at the beginning where you first join a server, just before you spawn, a good party system to invite friends to play together and START the journey together would be good. Maybe cap the party size yeah, but I don't know what would be a good number..

Since it's all about role play zombie survival simulator. Spawning you at a random location at the coast is random itself.. Why not have an option to start together with a friend? Thinking the game in real world role play, I doubt people would start their journey by themselves. Starting your journey in a group is survival, the first thing MOST people would do in real life..

It's really hard to find each other, either die on the way, don't know where each other are, or just too far and too long to even meet up.

[/quote']

I'd like to direct you both to my sig. Read it.