Sign in to follow this  
zamani532

Building permanent server-specific mud houses

I'm suggesting a way to build mud or sand houses out of lootable objects and the Earth around you that would stay permanently similar to tents but bigger and less accessible. They would be just a place for you to set down permanent outdoors camp for the people who want to do that.

They would shelter from rain, not the cold so you would still be dependent on scouting for wood to burn. To build them you would need something along the lines of scrap metal and wood. Also a possible use for the entrenching tool!

Here is a example of a mud house that could be used..

http://i.imgur.com/LeSmG.jpg

This could be pretty neat for setting up camps.

I'd rather have the option to collect branches and make a shelter. It should maintain your temperature or else it would have no point tbh.

I'd rather have the option to collect branches and make a shelter. It should maintain your temperature or else it would have no point tbh.

Not true, if you actually like to socialize with others in a group you can setup camps and stuff, of coarse these things could hold a ton of stuff compared to a tent and they would be permanent, unmovable unless destroyed.