Sign in to follow this  
TheMachine

New starter weapon - The AS50

I'm looting this gun more than anything else.

It's a 3>1 AS50 to lee enfield ratio at the moment.

If i hear a sniper rifle, 90% chance it's the as50.

I get killed? As50.

Wookie? He has an As50.

Rocket should just make the as50 the new starter weapon, everyone has one anyway.

• Like 8

I don't , actually I got one once and never found any ammo

• Like 1

Too true.

I see people running around with the starter backpack and an AS50 in hand.

The AS50 is more common than the CZ550

that'll be the duping/hacking then..... i cant understand the fun it is to know u just duped the hell out of sumthin. if i find a replacement m107 etc im very happy as i can play more risky and still know im set.

• Like 1

It's mostly so popular because well dupes but also people lose them all the dam time.

Like when people to take the gun to the main cities and shoot new players till someone puts a hatchet into their head and takes the gun.

This was one of my first experiences, though sadly very shortly after I got mobbed by zombies after firing it once at another player.

Yep. I've said it 100 times.

Duping has ruined item rarity in this mod.

I found 2 M107s in a tent yesterday. The tent had 2 of everything it contained, including matching M4a1 CCOs. And double ammo for all weapons.

same yesterday, about 5 camps all in open and not really even attempting to hide them... m249's m24s dmrs, list goes on. these people who claim i dont know how to get rid of my stashed gear.... lol. i read things like "we drove over the tents and blew up cars"....waste of time and effort. remove the crap from tents and cars, SAVE TENTS... dispose of gear how u see fit.

AS-50 is common, mainly because haxorz import them for the thermal sight, and also because, when you know where to search, the crash sites are not hard to find

AS-50 is common, mainly because haxorz import them for the thermal sight, and also because, when you know where to search, the crash sites are not hard to find

the AS50 doesnt have thermal sight, hackers import the AS50 TWS for that

its the simple find 1 dupe a bunch that casues the issues

Edited by stuffnthings

the AS50 doesnt have thermal sight, hackers import the AS50 TWS for that

its the simple find 1 dupe a bunch that casues the issues

for the tws, that's what I meant...

Duping... Doesnt everyone just love it? I know a magical, hidden place in the mountains where different kinds of guns grow in the trees. Where grenades, pipe bombs and NVG's grow in the bushes like berries alike. Travellers all around Chernarus pass through this place because of its gainful fruits. Fruits that grow much faster and taste much better than those at the coastlines... At every 8 hours after the realm restart, the fruits and wonders of this place are all grown back and just waiting for lonely travellers to gather them into good use.

Edited by Shaimou