I've just searched the supermarket, firestation and church in Cherno, along with a few houses. Strangely, there was absolutely no loot whatsoever. Not even the usual empty tin can. Normally when I search these places they are full of a range of different types of ammo and banages, but today, there was nothing? Is there any explanation to this? Or has someome literally taken every single piece of loot there is in Cherno. I am beginning to think that this is either a connection issue or some sort of glitch. WOuld be greatful if anyone could help

if you actually spawn in at any of those places, the loot will disappear within a 30 meter radius

So if I leave cherno, change server, spawn, then run in to Cherno the loot should be back?

Edited by gooner96

So if I leave cherno, change server, spawn, then run in to Cherno the loot should be back?

If you spawn in an area with loot, it won't be spawned unless another player has already spawned it. What I do is just leave the town, spawn other loot from another spot, then go back and it's usually there.

• Like 1

Same thing happens if you rock up in a vehcile, just have to run around and trigger it

Edited by smasht_AU

zombies and loot work the exact same way, but you can take the loot out of the loot spawn spot, and run away 30+ meters and it should re-spawn again

zombies and loot work the exact same way, but you can take the loot out of the loot spawn spot, and run away 30+ meters and it should re-spawn again

No they dont

No they dont

Actually yes, that is more or less the proper way to loot farm. You must move/remove ALL loot in at a spawn location, retreat to a certain distance (which might be 30m+, as he stated), and then return.