What the fuuuuu........ So I spawn in Komorovo and make my way over to balota airstrip. As I enter the airstrip i get graphic glitch, which i normally fix by closing my game and restart, and so I do. And Yes, it did fix the glitch. When I spawn back in I make my way to the middle of the field behind a broken truck, where I hear gun fire. Sounds like a sniper, and then I see someone in the control tower. I start talking in direct communication but gets no answer. Then I make my way over the the hangars to look for supplies, and then he walks into the hangar, he then responds to me in direct communication, and I see he's got a Markarov and an AK-something..... He then tells me he have no ammonition ( After he said he was friendly ) So i found some in my inventory and give it to him, he then says thanks, and kills me. What the fuck..... Why are people so mean? I remember a month ago when i started playing this game, everyone was friendly, and every person that I found in elektro were nice and I teamed up with them. Now EVERYONE are totally evil and kills anything that moves.

After episodes like this, you just don't want to me friendly anymore. Have anyone experienced anything like this? Why are people so mean to a friendly survivor like me? Come on man, i even helped the dude, and in return i get a bullet placed in my skull... Seriously man...

Yup, haven't met a friendly since early june. I basically kill on sight now unfortunately, you can't trust anyone unless you get very lucky

Its the same reason 'script kiddies' kill a whole server. Simply put, they have mental issues.

If you were stupid enough to give him ammunition for his weapon, you deserved to die, sorry to say.

Trust no one!

I wish people would take a minute to realise this game is based on a real life zombie apocalypse. In a real life situation, you can expect people to do what they can to survive.

What the fuuuuu........ So I spawn in Komorovo and make my way over to balota airstrip. As I enter the airstrip i get graphic glitch, which i normally fix by closing my game and restart, and so I do. And Yes, it did fix the glitch. When I spawn back in I make my way to the middle of the field behind a broken truck, where I hear gun fire. Sounds like a sniper, and then I see someone in the control tower. I start talking in direct communication but gets no answer. Then I make my way over the the hangars to look for supplies, and then he walks into the hangar, he then responds to me in direct communication, and I see he's got a Markarov and an AK-something..... He then tells me he have no ammonition ( After he said he was friendly ) So i found some in my inventory and give it to him, he then says thanks, and kills me. What the fuck..... Why are people so mean? I remember a month ago when i started playing this game, everyone was friendly, and every person that I found in elektro were nice and I teamed up with them. Now EVERYONE are totally evil and kills anything that moves.

After episodes like this, you just don't want to me friendly anymore. Have anyone experienced anything like this? Why are people so mean to a friendly survivor like me? Come on man, i even helped the dude, and in return i get a bullet placed in my skull... Seriously man...

it has def changed....you have your COD fags that run around trying to patrol the areas (electro and cherno by far the worst) but tbh man ive gotten killed over stupid mistakes as well you just gota continue playing and learn as ya go....but yea just find out there name and try to find um and shot um later thats what i do if im bored..lol

Yeap. Today one guy near Pawlowo was being chased by zombies. He got blocked and had no chance to survive (was armed with Winchester or other shotgun). So I shot all of zombies round him and healed him. He said no word and started to run, then shot me. I died and lost all nature survival kit + large amounts of food and drink. Jesus fucking Christ, I give people two more chances BEFORE I start to shoot them.

If you were stupid enough to give him ammunition for his weapon, you deserved to die, sorry to say.

Trust no one!

It's called being nice dude. We had zombies everywhere around us.

I would never give ammo, they can find it themselves. Trust no one. That does not mean kill everyone though... some get confused... <_<

Star, zombies are not the biggest threat in these times. People are. Both will attack you at any opportunity, but men are far more lethal. So, well, stay hidden. Neither be animal and shoot everyone, nor trust anyone.