Spatzek

M107 or AS 50 rounds

Im running short on juice on my AS50

So anyone wonna trade, im open i got anti biotics and a cz550 with 7 clips,

I also need a range finder and a ghillie suit, so if anyone have any of this do a pm to me, and ill see what i have that could interrest you

use search function...

what do you want to kill? people or vehicles?

if people than m107...

Edited by DooM4MR

If you're using an M107 and you want to kill someone, use M107 rounds. If you see a vehicle, load in your NATO round and take it down.

Your thread is a bit confusing, so I answered the question of the topic name .-.

use search function...

what do you want to kill? people or vehicles?

if people than m107...

Wait...why exactly? Just because of the rarity/amount of ammo right? I thought NATO rounds travel faster, more in a straight line, are quiter when used in AS50 and deal way more damage (although both should be a one shot kill)

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

I wonna trade ammo for something, i have a cz550 to trade with, and i want both types of ammo. also i have anti biotics to trade

all of you need to learn to read. he wants to trade his own stuff for EITHER as50 or m107 rounds, which im assuming he means m107 or NATO rounds. what he has to trade is pretty shitty though, i dont know who would be crazy enough to take that deal.

m107 ammo is not that rare, sniper rifels is kinda rare, m107 ammo is not useable unless you have one of the two rifels.