THUNDERMINE

LOOKING FOR TEAM MATES.

Just looking for some guys who want to team up and play a few nights a week, I'm currently bleeding out on a beach and need a bandage since someone sniped me right when spawning on the beach after a server reset,

which really blows..... but yeah it sucks not playing with anyone.

My Steam Ac "macagod". look me up.....!

I have a couple of friends that play DayZ with me. I definitely wouldn't mind having more to form a team. Feel free to add me on steam. My steam id is also rlymatt. I have a Teamspeak server as well that we can use. Message me and I'll send you the info.

Just saying guys--we had two teams on six last night on VA 25. Best time in game so far. Bandits FLED from us. Awesome.

Just saying guys--we had two teams on six last night on VA 25. Best time in game so far. Bandits FLED from us. Awesome.

^This. Our rag-tag band did pretty good for itself.

My ingame-name: kks3k. Steam-account skorpiun.

Ask for teamwork or help if needed, if you meet me on a server.

^This. Our rag-tag band did pretty good for itself.

Yeah it was a great time. Def need to link up again.

Looking to Join a group as well. Would love to get a group together even if just a small of six or so.

Sweet I'll add most of you on steam, I have to buy a headset with a reputable mic for teamspeak tho, see you guys soon.

Feel free to add me. Steam ID: maddhamster

I need a blood transfusion when I log in (but I have a few packs of blood and epipin already) and can help if you can help me. :)

Always enjoy teaming up with others.

I'll be playing on eu15 in the evenings, add me on steam: JOKEROFDECEPTION.

I know where a muffler and steel is at for fixing a car. the place seems to ahve some ok loot.

Callumk21 add me on steam. I'm in a clan theres a group of us that play happy to welcome more people.

I am really looking for a good group to run with I work well in a group and will help my team mates.My steam name is talyessin24, just let me know who it is XD.I usually play during the day atm.Talyessin is my in game name.