JulieMeyers

Please, DONT add a bandit-indicator in this patch

But...bandits love PvP. Bandit skins actually encourage players to PvP more. Bandits shouldn't care at all.

Oh, right, bandits don't enjoy PvP. Bandits love camping and ganking unsuspecting victims. This is why a system that encourages PvP with people who love to playerkill is the worst thing to ever happen to a group of people whose entire play style is founded upon PKing.

I love this. I mean, Logic is in the corner taking a bottle of percocet and drinking vodka straight from the bottle, but I find this quite amusing. Keep it coming, candy bandies.

Maybe they should implement a glint on a sniper scope so you can see them too, this way they won't be able to ambush, err I mean "gank you". The fact that "your" unsuspecting means you have a l2p issue, and really you and every other advocate of bandit skins want them so you can have people you think you can pvp with. You simply want people you can do the things you complain about to, but you need the Devs to tell you who to do it to rather than using your own brain. This makes you think other random idiots won't go after you because your now a "white hat" because you only fight against who your told you can. "I followed the rules so you can't do things to my toon that I don't want you to..."

What tension? after I was killed 2 times by strangers i met i simply started to avoid everyone or shoot people who saw me no uncertaincy at all.

And like all people involved (bandits and anti pvp and others) will tell you not having a bandit skin does not mean someones friendly.

You gave up, doesn't mean other people want to or have to.

If your an advocate of grouping with randoms, playing a white hat, and stopping kos, then you shouldn't give up. Your dealing with the costs of being moral in an amoral world, the fact you want the Dev's to make it easier for you at every step only cheapens your own experiance and means your accomplishments mean jack shit. You won't have done anything someone will simply be giving you a cookie for being a good boy, just like every other dumbed down game out there.

While you do have a point, there is also a reason groups have uniforms, so why not have more custom skins so groups could have uniforms? I mean what reason to not have groups beside their rep could change how you interact with them but, nothing would stop players from trying to steal the uniform and abuse the reputation of the group.

Bandits/Survivors aren't groups or factions, so I don't understand why you compare the skins to uniforms. The bandit skin is a penalty you get for killing other players that have yet to kill other players, mostly because they suck in game and can't shoot.

I don't understand why people would want two massive factions, have you played/watched other players IG? You want to trust them with your life? That is what you do when you let someone into your group/faction, your trusting them with your characters life and everything you've worked for up to that point. This is also why people will always KOS and spontaneous groups will never work with open pvp, trusting a random with everything for a short play session will never be worth the risk, you can only trust other player in it for the haul with you.

Two giant groups is both un-authentic and uninspired, any type of default faction is lame, make/join one of the many player made factions.

dont worry about it, the good character skin is the best anyway XD so everyone should be nicer...

but then a few wont be. and that makes this sim/game a lot more fun :D