Sign in to follow this  
Sula

God for a mature forum old moany people like me.....

where a hundred threads a minute don't say "...sup lollolol me and my soljas lookin for a new bro.." despite the fact that there are 50+ threads like that already. Does anyone read anything before posting? <_<

Old? Grouchy? Yeah, I know. No, no, it's OK. You're absolutely right. *sighs* :huh:

• Like 1

This forums pretty bad. Post something in bandit hq like "so i accidently murdered an unarmed survivor" and then get crucified by about 20 care bears.

But there is some intellect....

• Like 1

im old an misrable like you but trust me this is a nicer community than some of the games that me and my clan have come accross xD

• Like 1

why you mad gramps? choking on those bean farts making you bitter, huh?

Edited by Ganjastar

Don't go to the game community to find your place....go to a gaming community and you will find those who are intelligent enough to enjoy their hobby in a mature manner ( mature for gamers that is :D ) The community I am a member of has an average age above 30 for sure.

This community isn´t that bad. Sure there are hundreds of people starting new topics about farting but all in all most gamers here are pretty decent.

I'm not really complaining, I thought that was clear from my thread. I don't have any complaints about DayZ, just frustrated watching people looking for players and not reading that there are lots already doing the same. Contact those poor guys and join 'em. :thumbsup:

I like this community, it's full of kind, friendly and funny people. :)