Sign in to follow this  
neil26tj@hotmail.com

My First Murder :-/

Started out in Elektro went to the docks found an axe and small loot was then going to the fire station

for a starter weapon. I run across to the tin fench thinking of best way to get to fire station then in the distance l saw a woman survivor running towards me with an m4. She got to the fench saw me in 3rd person we both were not wanting to move but l decided might as well try to get behind her with the axe. Managed to do just that and got a m4 for my touble. 2nd kill was in a farm guy had no weapon could not tell when l fired and l said sorry :-(. So l want to ask you what was you first kill?

ps this game is really good :-)

Edited by Maddog_30

I was raiding the school in Elektro with a friend. Someone from the restaurant across the road opened fire on us. We took cover and my friend bandaged himself whilst I covered. I was watching with an M1911 when I saw a guy stand up in the top floor of the restaurant. Shot once and got a head-shot. Still felt guilty.

Yea l know the survivor HQ but l know if l said friendly to her she would shoot me in the back l just know. Again l shot that guy because he was running towards me. Btw nice profile pic

Edited by Maddog_30

To me you just sound like a bandit, not even trying to contact the person with the m4 but just killing her.

Second kill was just wrong unarmed players should only be killed when they seem like a distraction or a weapon is near.

My first murder was a horrible mistake. I was chased in to the radio tower at Balota airfield by a few zombies, made my way upstairs and found an M4. I looked up to see a body making it's way down the stairs above me and put 2 rounds in his chest before realising my mistake. I tried to heal him but it was too late, I'd murdered an unarmed player... :(

My first murder was in Elektro in the alley way just in front of the hospital, I had just raided some supplies from the hospital and some guy opened fire from the alley way. I just reacted instantly with my lee enfield and fired 1 shot into the alley way withing a split second of him firing on me and tool the sucker down with one round to the chest. I walk over to his body, he was still alive. i decided for my first kill i want it to be memorable, so i dragged his body into the street, fire 2 rounds from my lee enfield and pop a smoke, a swarm of zeds came and finished him off.

very memorable also after he was dead i looted his m4 and g17 with a few clips.

Feel proud.

My first kill, i had a CZ550, saw an unarmed survivo- i mean animal in my sight. BOOM struck him in the chest, he went down. His friend tried running away, hit him too, third one got away. I looted the first guys bandage. The second got up and ran, my friend put a few pistol rounds into him, both of legs broken on the beach. He tried crawling at that point, so we went right up and unloaded our weapons; Good times.

My first kill? Well, I was in a building in the unusually quiet Elektro with a Lee Enfield up on the second floor. I saw a guy crouching around on the street and was watching him for a bit. I watched as my gun followed wherever he walked and it was almost like it was suggesting I try to shoot him through the window. I looked through the crosshairs and did a little compensation for his forward movement and let off a shot. The glass shattered and he fell down, dying instantly. It was pretty emotional for me, since it got counted as a murder and he didn't see it coming nor was he a threat, but I've had the same stuff happen to me. I always assumed the person killing me was a heartless bastard, but what if they were just like me?

@l2ejected well i was in Elektro she had the gun so she should have at lest called friendly. If she had l would have just let her past. But again why she come to the docks from the fire station? Second kill was wrong l understand that but was a mistake he just came out of a farm heading towards me.

Started out in Elektro went to the docks found an axe and small loot was then going to the fire station

for a starter weapon. I run across to the tin fench thinking of best way to get to fire station then in the distance l saw a woman survivor running towards me with an m4. She got to the fench saw me in 3rd person we both were not wanting to move but l decided might as well try to get behind her with the axe. Managed to do just that and got a m4 for my touble. 2nd kill was in a farm guy had no weapon could not tell when l fired and l said sorry :-(. So l want to ask you what was you first kill?

ps this game is really good :-)

your typicall starter bandit.......just a pointer here if your having the staring contest and it last alil over 4 to 5 seconds...it means that survivor isnt there to harm you....just gana throw that out there....if the survivor had a m4? lol last night a newb tryed to hit me with an axe and i just died from up north had no gun...so ran around buildings got a gun went back and he was still tryingto chase me so i shot um a few times :)

My first kill was in Cherno. I was a scrubby scrub with a macarov looting the hotel building as i usually do, I have my guard up consitantly, thats when I saw it the damn sniper in cherno. He was fully equiped with a gillie and a AK, his gear seemed to be legit and not cheated also. Aimed at his face, shot about 3 mags into him with my macarov, he didnt die. Pulled out my le end-field shot him with about 3 shots, didn't die still. I was like wtf, but now he was just standing there. Looted all his stuff and was gone. Also if you think he was just some guy looting the hotel buildings 2 things, why did he have a gilie? And also why on earth would he be standing up right next to a window which is a decent vantage point IMO. At the same time IDK if I killed a survivor who was just looking out for bandits or something, but I didn't want to die, and also he had a decent kit.