Sign in to follow this  
Chrom3

Shut the Fuck Up Cry Babies!!!!

Hackers and players ALT+F4ing to prevent death are not going to ruin the game or make it Fail. The game is Amazing and i play the crap out of it and love every sec. Yes ive been hacked to the thunderdome, had the entire server killed, had to deal with losing items in inventory and graphic issues, sniped by campers many many times, spawned on a hill in electro and got shot in the back 10 sec later, lost tons of gear because of all this and i still play and love the game. There are problems with every game the more popular the game the more people try to take advantage of it get used to it and play the game or shut up and go play Zombie island or something.

Alt F4ers are lame. Abort like a champion.

Persistent's in the key.

Dat spelling.

Edited by Dontrunaway

I actually agree with the point you're trying to convey, but I'm dissapointed in the way you're attempting to portray it. It's contradictorary to your intentions and reflects poorly both on you, and people who share your viewpoint.

Not trying to be nice about it. Im tired of seeing the hacker threads cant find anything on this forum anymore cause everyone is just complaining. If you dont like the game then dont play it. Nobody cares about how you died or anything cause most likely its happen to us too.

I suggest trying out my "Easy fix for the game" thread to be assertive and get a point across. Take a few pointers from that.

#selfadvertising, #egowhore, #isuckhard

• Like 1

I suggest trying out my "Easy fix for the game" thread to be assertive and get a point across. Take a few pointers from that.

#selfadvertising, #egowhore, #isuckhard

#isashinginglightinthedarknessofchernarus

Edited by MoronToTheKore

I think there is a bit more to it. This game isn't going to go standalone or do anything people are hoping it will. Its going to be a mod attached to ARMA for its entire existence. People came in following the hype and hoping more was coming due to Rockets pipe dreams and these players are slowly coming to realise it aint going to happen.

I think there is a bit more to it. This game isn't going to go standalone or do anything people are hoping it will. Its going to be a mod attached to ARMA for its entire existence. People came in following the hype and hoping more was coming due to Rockets pipe dreams and these players are slowly coming to realise it aint going to happen.

Can I borrow your time machine? I can put it to better use than you can.

Ironic is the fact that "STOP WHINING ABOUT HACKERS" threads are becoming just about as prevailant as "FIX HACKER ISSUES" threads.

Even more ironic is the fact that this thread gives less impression of intelligence than the ones crying about getting thunderdomes or whatnot.

Hackers and players ALT+F4ing to prevent death are not going to ruin the game or make it Fail.
They will if the issues aren't fixed.

I have a little faith that they might get fixed, but if I ever lose that faith, I'm probably going to go elsewhere to get my jollies. Today was the first day in over a week that I HAVEN'T had a run in with hackers. I'm not here to whine about them, but it gets pretty fucking old after a while.

I agree with people complaining I mean it is an Alpha test of a game but atleast complain in a constructive manner... So yeah, I agree to a certain extent. Light crying is essential for the production of the game.

Next we'll have people complaining about people complaining about complaining.

Edited by Sticker704

You're making a thread, to complain about there are to many threads, where people comlpain. Are you not just contributing to your problem?

Ironic?