SHinOCk

Looking for the mythical SVD CAMO and rdy to trade -_-

Title says everything, i'd like to trade to put my hands on an SVD camo. I know you can trust nobody in that game and thats why the trade would take place in the open, i would have backup in the form of 1 to 3 snipers(to be determined) and whoever wanna trade can do just the same. It would be best to walk toward each other w/o any main gun to make the trade just to dissipate the tension.

Whoever wanna trade, hit me up via private message on this forum and tell me what you would like in exchange so we can arrange something

A repaired and fully fueled heli and you can have a couple svd's.

And for a second there i thought i would recieve serious offers lol -_-

Sorry dude just traded mine 20 minutes ago with 11 mags dont know if you could beat the offer I got of a l85a2aws and an as50 with 10 as50 mags, pair of NVG's and a range finder :)

Sorry dude just traded mine 20 minutes ago with 11 mags dont know if you could beat the offer I got of a l85a2aws and an as50 with 10 as50 mags, pair of NVG's and a range finder :)

I had 2 ones, one the chopper ate... one a server hopper stole from the camp...

Traded a DMR for it with a dude named Koy, he didn't like it. Smooth and fast trade, didn't need any backup, 100% trustworthy

It spawns in the barracks, but your best bet is probably to acquire one through trading (if you can provide something good) or look for camps. Looting the barracks just makes you vulnerable to serverhoppers and/or snipers.

I have one on the character I'm playing with anyways. It's pretty nice, but you have to get used to its scope first. I would recommend trying it out in singleplayer to begin with (I used the showcase Takistan to learn it better).