Sign in to follow this  
Sargonator

Removed

Sigh, I find it interesting that you brag about looting CHEATED items and make raid plans in the open, that makes you just as bad as the dupers themselves, if not worse. Ah well, go figure..

No way to tell if it's cheated items. So STFU white knight.

Sigh, I find it interesting that you brag about looting CHEATED items and make raid plans in the open, that makes you just as bad as the dupers themselves, if not worse. Ah well, go figure..

He's not saying where he's dropping it off at... Maybe he's dropping all the loot into the ocean? :x

That's a valid point, but his reply just confirmed it though :)

And also this:

So. I went there. Stole like 20 different guns, NVG, GPS, Rocket launcher. Pretty much filled the Ural up with goodies. Then i stole the Ural.

If anyone from LF sees this and wants to know where their beloved Ural is. Send me a message. You can have it back, i have what i want already.

Edited by Teach

That's a valid point, but his reply just confirmed it though :)

And also this:

You should relax. The only way to deal with this car/weapon hoarding the clan is doing, is to take it all, place it somewhere else, or drop it.

After that, save all their tents. But there just isn't enough room to take it all..

You should relax. The only way to deal with this car/weapon hoarding the clan is doing, is to take it all, place it somewhere else, or drop it.

After that, save all their tents. But there just isn't enough room to take it all..

I'm just addressing a well known issue in the game. And also my comment wasn't directed at you per say, it was in general. And as for not being able to say if it's cheated, well.. By cheated I mean an unintentional glitch in the game which is not supposed to be there or to be taken advantage of.

Edited by Teach

I'm just addressing a well known issue in the game. And also my comment wasn't directed at you per say, it was in general.

Fair enough. Have a great night mate :)

LOL! What kind of devil do you think i am? A medic in DayZ is a like a priest IRL. I wouldn't hurt you! But i would recommend you to bring a weapon as the clan could be there!

Ok i'll take a spare one from the tent, all im really looking for is 2 range finders, 3 Ghillie's and some very rare ammo, the best is for you and your group =) and if your ever in the NE district let me know and i can patch you guys up

Ok i'll take a spare one from the tent, all im really looking for is 2 range finders, 3 Ghillie's and some very rare ammo, the best is for you and your group =) and if your ever in the NE district let me know and i can patch you guys up

Nice thanks man :)

Where are you on the map atm? :)

Soul, i have two Ghillies right now, if you want em?

Careful fellas...quite a few of em online. May the force be....

Fook, wrong game!

• Like 1

Well if the fookin issue was fixed the camp would be gone the first time i drove all the bloody tents over and stole all the vechicles. Yet after a restart its all back.

To make things worse the guys at the camp use the best gear to kill everyone in sight, across the map. So loot away soldiers and i pray to the almighty lord "kangawallafox" that you kill a few of the bastards in the process :)

I pray even more that the issue will be fixed soon!

Soul, i have two Ghillies right now, if you want em?

Sent you a request mate

If you want to destroy enemy's camp, just:

1. Take out all their stuff and drop it/stole it/do what ever you want, but leave the tents empty

2. Save all the tents

3. Destroy them with c4/granades/vehicles

4. Profit and butthurt to the camp owners, now they have to dupe all their stuff again :rolleyes:

Sorry for my excellent English, I'm writting from phone and too lazy to use google translate :ph34r:

Edited by CAH4E3

It's kinda funny that a guy who got help and vehicles from us tells everyone that we are duping and sharing coordinates of our camp. This shows that you are not really smart, cause as you mentioned, the shit in the tents is respawning and will equip dozens of players for free now...so tell me, who is worse now? To get some things straight: All those funny items and tents come from a buggy mod, not from us duping that shit. You know how many times we destroyed the tents and vehicles, just because we got bored of it? Is it our fault that everything is back there when the server restarts? I doubt it. We are about 10 people, so that should explain the high number of items...unlike you we are not walking up and down the beach and wonder why we don't find any military equipment there.... You are jealous because we know where to find stuff and you don't. That's ok. But stop blaming US for the broken mod. P.S. sorry for missing paragraphs, i'm on mobile phone and it's kinda weird. Greetings, [LF]

Ah, i have to add a little math task for you regarding the "hoarding" of vehicles.

As i mentioned before, we are ~10 people. The server holds 40 players, so we are 1/4 or 25% of the server population.

We have...let me think...usually 6 vehicles, sometimes they break, get lost, whatsoever....to make the maths easier let's say we have 5 vehicles. That means that 2 people share 1 vehicle.

Are you hoarding when you and your friend have a vehicle? Are we hoarding just because all of us decided to park at the camp? It's still only 1 car for 2 players, not vice versa...

Next: How many vehicles are on a server? I never counted them, but we know there are: Ural, Bus, Van, Hatchback, Offroad, UAZ, Landrover, Quad, Tractor, Motorcycle (2 versions), Bicycle. So far 12 Vehicles. Besides the Ural (1), and the Bus (2 i think) all vehicles spawn multiple times...lets say 3. Some may spawn less, some more. So if i take away the bus and the Ural we have 10x3 vehicles left. Plus boats. So altogether we may be around 40 vehicles, maybe some less, but generally you can say there is about 1 vehicle per player. We use 1 vehicle for 2 players. So we make 25% of the server population, but we only use 12-15% of the vehicles....hoarding?

Stupid Accusation: 0 - 1 Simple math

I have no need for the Ural, plus my provider has technical problems so i don't have Internet^^

And i would really love to sit at the camp waiting for the people reading this post...finally something to do and i'm not there :(

sry Lin3x u got killed by LF right now1

nooo i got killed by a mate we have been taking the shi t on the last hour he drove me over in the Ural:D