Sign in to follow this  
Sargonator

Removed

ITS A TRAP!!!!! just got killed, by atleast 4 snipers...

I assure you it isnt a trap...and the guy who just said he got killed by 4 snipers..your trippin mate :)

Also a little side note...if theres any [LF] online...it will be a hot spot. So be careful

It's my server and I can confirm it wasn't a trap. It belongs to a clan, however it's now probably camped by guys from the forum since this post.

Does anyone know when this tent respawn/duplication bug will be fixed?

Edited by BennyP83

So. I went there. Stole like 20 different guns, NVG, GPS, Rocket launcher. Pretty much filled the Ural up with goodies. Then i stole the Ural.

If anyone from LF sees this and wants to know where their beloved Ural is. Send me a message. You can have it back, i have what i want already.

If noone claims the URAL, you can find it. Tonight CET 00:00 on the middle of the NW Airfield. Or maybe in Cherno, havn't decided yet.

Edited by NKjaer
  • Like 1

Thought you said you wnet there and go killed by 4 different smipers? :) Glad you could get some gear mate

#11 LOL! How big of a noob do you think i am? :) I said that to make sure noone got there before me. Atleast not as many!

LF is on the server now btw.

#11 LOL! How big of a noob do you think i am? :) I said that to make sure noone got there before me. Atleast not as many!

LF is on the server now btw.

You are pretty funny :P

Anyone know how often this server restarts?

hey hey, i need to get at least one run on this place before you snatch n grab again mate =P

hey hey, i need to get at least one run on this place before you snatch n grab again mate =P

Well, join me mate. We fill up the Ural, and we take it to the place of your choice. Then drop you off, and ill go to my place with my loot ? :)

Well, join me mate. We fill up the Ural, and we take it to the place of your choice. Then drop you off, and ill go to my place with my loot ? :)

This seems like a good plan however i will drop nearly all my gear to make sure i dont get backstabbed =P just i beg you not to turn on a medic!

LOL! What kind of devil do you think i am? A medic in DayZ is a like a priest IRL. I wouldn't hurt you! But i would recommend you to bring a weapon as the clan could be there!

Sigh, I find it interesting that you brag about looting CHEATED items and make raid plans in the open, that makes you just as bad as the dupers themselves, if not worse. Ah well, go figure..