Sign in to follow this  
Shroom9191

Probally shouldn't have removed respawn

So, you guys probally shouldn't have removed the respawn. I was spawned in the middle of the ocean by a hacker after he turned the server from night to day in the blink of an eye. Would take hours to get back to the coast. Thinking about quitting if I can't resolve this. I don't have time to deal with this sh*t.

I don't know if it'll work, but maybe try deleting your character files from your documents. A full on delete. You may lose your shit, but it's better than swimming for days on end. Like I said though, I'm not sure if it'll work. The character file may be stored all on a database, or on your PC. Not sure which. Worth a shot though.

Edited by Washington

I don't know if it'll work, but maybe try deleting your character files from your documents. A full on delete. You may lose your shit, but it's better than swimming for days on end. Like I said though, I'm not sure if it'll work. The character file may be stored all on a database, or on your PC. Not sure which. Worth a shot though.

Think before you post stupid shit please, the character data is not stored on your pc. If you don't know a legit answer then just keep your mouth shut and don't muddy the waters.

Have you tried just changing server or relogging OP?

Think before you post stupid shit please, the character data is not stored on your pc. If you don't know a legit answer then just keep your mouth shut and don't muddy the waters.

Ive changed many servers, what do you mean by relogging OP?

Out of bounds type of things like that are supposed to be reset the next time you log onto a server. No idea. I'd suggest sending an email?

make another account, as in the game not steam, if that doesn't work then im sorry man =/ i feel for ya.

I had this happen, you have to swim back to shore. They teleport you off into the ocean, but not outside the map, so you are forced to either swim back or wait for death.

Totally sucks.

Ive changed many servers, what do you mean by relogging OP?

No, you are OP(Original Poster). He was asking if you had tried logging out and logging in, which you just answered.

The last patch was supposed to make it so that those who spawn in the debug plains/ocean areas will be teleported to a spawn point upon login.

Your best option is to either put something on your forward key to have it walk you in one direction forever, or wait for your character to starve to death.

Running will make your character starve to death faster though, so I suggest that.

make another account, as in the game not steam, if that doesn't work then im sorry man =/ i feel for ya.

Making a new profile does nothing but change your name, it isn't a very good idea to give advice if you don't do research before hand.

Edited by Badjr

Not saying he's right but seriously, is this bashing needed? He even said that it might not be correct, trying never hurts.

Jesus christ you're a mad one.

What an ass you are.. Take some chill pills.

Wind your neck in son. He's just making a suggestion.

If this is in a typical DayZ server where if a character is created in a 'hacked' environment, then you are definitely screwed since going into other servers is gonna spawn you in the same location as you gotta wait until you die to change servers.